is Morph dead?

#1 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean,when Proteus got his mind,he was traped there and believes to be the actual Morph,however he just THINKS he is,the real Morph's mind is dead,i know Proteus acts like Morph and all,but it dont matter if you think you are someone and acts like him,you CANT be him.
i think Morph is dead,what you guys think?

#2 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

R.I.P     Morph 

#3 Posted by danhimself (22691 posts) - - Show Bio

what makes this even more confusing is that Proteus just showed up in X-men Legacy

#4 Posted by domonkasshu (1 posts) - - Show Bio

actually there was an issue when proteus ( in morphs body ) was actually talking to morph .. saying that morph could actually extract proteus from his body  
but said he wouldnt if they would work together .. they beat down a god-tier enemy at the time i think  
#5 Posted by ddaann1985 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Morph is still alive, no worries about that. He took care of Proteus, and he is now a small part of him, but Morph is in control

#6 Posted by lokiofmidgaard (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Morph was separated from Proteus as of the last Exiles series.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.