holysmokes's Morning Glories #1 review

Amazing first issue!

I thought this was a great first issue. We get to meet all the freshmen and get a glimpse of what secrets and horrors the academy is hiding. This issue gave me the creeps sometimes (especially the cliffhanger in the end) but it also made me laugh out loud, like when the girls meet perky Pamela.

Even though the book is a little confusing in the beginning because you don’t know what’s happening, you cannot put it down because you want to know more about the characters and find out how they are going to survive.

In my opinion, Nick Spencer created the perfect blend of comedy, horror and drama in this new teenage series, and I can even see it turning into a hit TV series or a movie franchise.

Overall, a great introduction to the series and can’t wait to read the next issue.