Does anyone know who this morlock in the x-men series was?

Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

She was in the original animated series, she was say in her fifties, wore a older ladies tie around her head and her mutant power was verbal hypnotic suggestion, she convinced Jean Grey she was her mother, and that wolverine had scorpions all over him? any help would be very much appreciated.

#1 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia:I think you are talking about Annalee.
#2 Posted by nicknicholby (523 posts) - - Show Bio

totally annalee.  she was killed and all her children also.

#3 Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah thanks guys you rock, awww shame she was so cool

#4 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia: She did a very big thing for a morlock, to control Jean, that is something.
#5 Edited by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly said:

" @kiss_lamia: She did a very big thing for a morlock, to control Jean, that is something. "

yeah i know that was cool and Jean totally got wrapped up in it "Mommy make them go away" and the wolverine "You picked the wrong daughter to adopt" and then Annalee goes "Please no Covered with scorpions" it was awesome lol and yes im sad i remember the quotes lol
#6 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" @kiss_lamia: She did a very big thing for a morlock, to control Jean, that is something. "
yeah i know that was cool and Jean totally got wrapped up in it "Mommy make him go away" and the wolverine "You got the wrong daughter" and then Annalee goes "Please no Covered with scorpions" it was awesome lol and yes im sad i remember the quotes lol "
Almost forgot about the Wolverine part. That was a good part.
#7 Edited by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the Morlock episodes. [:  
Annalee was awesome. 
Loved this part: 

#8 Edited by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly said:

" @kiss_lamia said:

" @Michael the Fly said:
yeah i know that was cool and Jean totally got wrapped up in it "Mommy make him go away" and the wolverine "You got the wrong daughter" and then Annalee goes "Please no Covered with scorpions" it was awesome lol and yes im sad i remember the quotes lol "
Almost forgot about the Wolverine part. That was a good part. "
Yeah i love the series the originals are always cool hehe

@Cherry Bomb

said:

"  I loved the Morlock episodes. [:  Annalee was awesome. "

yeah she was cool, well at least she found some happiness looking after leech. and thanks for posting the vid brings back so many memories :D
#9 Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

and plus anyone who can make wolverine react like that get my vote for being awesome haha

#10 Posted by DVLBot (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they called her masque
#11 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
@DVLBot: Nope, definitely Annalee.  Masque wasn't a lady ;)  He was also an evil & sadistic 'bar-steward'.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.