How long do you think the new Morbius title will last?

#1 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

6-8. It'll get an arc and then be buried. Because no one in the world cares about f*cking Morbius.

#3 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

5-7. It'll get an arc and then be buried. Because no one in the world cares about f*cking Morbius.

fixed and this.

#4 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
8-10.
#5 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

1-5 will be the first arc. 6-7 will be a spider-man team-up and 8 will be the last issue.

#6 Posted by jhazzroucher (16491 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Morbius but I don't have extra money to buy his solo.

#7 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, about as long as Captain Marvel/ Ms. Marvel , name and book .

#8 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

Not very long.

#9 Posted by scuzz2.0 (273 posts) - - Show Bio

is it even part of marvel now? if it is it might last a bit longer. I'm all for a Morbius title but he is way down the list, once Iron Fist, Black Panther, Silver Surfer, Nova, Quasar, Ghost Rider, Ant-Man, Elektra, Black Widow, Cloak & Dagger, Doctor Strange, Namor, Spider-Woman, Blade, Cable and X-23 get new ongoings, then we can talk about Fucking Morbius! until then worst idea ever!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.