Follow

Moonstone

Character » Moonstone appears in 854 issues.

Dr. Karla Sofen is a founding member of the Thunderbolts and former member of the Masters of Evil. She has flirted with both sides of the law in Norman Osborn's Avengers as Ms. Marvel. She's a control freak with nearly limitless power granted her by moonstones, hence her codename.

Moonstone/Kree Tree of Life

BKole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By BKole

Is anyone able to completely explain this? I've read bits and pieces in Thunderbolts, but Moonstone references that the Supreme Intelligence has already explain this to her
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

What about it has you confused?

BKole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By BKole

Well, i get that it is a tree of stones, 8 in total which were given to these genetically advanced representatives of the universe, but really, i'd like to know more. Where they come from, what they're about etc. When Moonstone said the Supremor explained this to her I assumed it'd be referenced somewhere. Some sort of conjoined history
    info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By info nation
    @BKole: The Supreme intelligence may be smart, but not always trustworthy, he sometimes seems more interested in telling people what they might WANT to hear, more often than what they might NEED to hear.
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Just curious, I know Moonstone has been around for awhile, but when did he explain this to her. Because to my understanding at the end of Annihilation Ronan killed the Supreme Intelligence with the Universal Weapon because it was in a vegetative state and couldn't be revived.

Speedy92286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Speedy92286

It is referenced in the old series. I haven't read the issue in some time, so if I am wrong just correct me. Moonstone is having an identity crisis, dreaming about an alien woman who has an uncanny resemblance to her. The Supreme Intelligence comes to her in a vision and explains this woman, and the past of the Moonstone she now possesses. It actually happened, and if I can remember the issue number I will post it. The scene is good and gives Karla some needed attention, but isn't anything one really needs to read, to be honest.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.