THE BROTHERHOOD????

#1 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm freakishly confused. Does anyone have any idea why she and the other new mutants would be the new brother hood?

#2 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

im wondering that too. i guess it will be said futher into the story arc if not, that will be crappy

#3 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe they're brainwashed?

or pissed that they shut down the x men?
#4 Posted by ~*_DAVEY_*~ (44 posts) - - Show Bio

it may sound stupid but the secret invasion is goin on? could they be skrulls? i dont fink they would otherwise they would be in that story ark just a guess

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
grimm said:
"maybe they're brainwashed?
or pissed that they shut down the x men?
"
They're not evil.

~*_DAVEY_*~ said:
"it may sound stupid but the secret invasion is goin on? could they be skrulls? i dont fink they would otherwise they would be in that story ark just a guess"
Yeah that is stupid.
#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

ouch

#7 Posted by ~*_DAVEY_*~ (44 posts) - - Show Bio

yer well was just a suggestion

#8 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Yer well neither Cannonball, Moonstar, Sunspot, Magma, Karma, nor Wolfsbane are important enough to be replaced by Skrulls: out of these, only Cannonball and Wolfsbane have been "important" X-Men player during the last three years.

#9 Posted by ~*_DAVEY_*~ (44 posts) - - Show Bio

true true

#10 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio
grimm said:
"I'm freakishly confused. Does anyone have any idea why she and the other new mutants would be the new brother hood?"

I've said since #1 that Cyclops is actually Pierce, and he's just tricking the kids into attacking the old New Mutants by saying they are the Brotherhood.
Young X-Men #4 proved me right.
#11 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"grimm said:
"I'm freakishly confused. Does anyone have any idea why she and the other new mutants would be the new brother hood?"

I've said since #1 that Cyclops is actually Pierce, and he's just tricking the kids into attacking the old New Mutants by saying they are the Brotherhood.
Young X-Men #4 proved me right.
"
Claps Fesak.
#12 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

well i still dont get why they didnt tell them that they werent the brotherhood.

and they fought back pretty hard for no reason
#13 Posted by ~*_DAVEY_*~ (44 posts) - - Show Bio

yer init they could hev save alot of time

#14 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
grimm said:
"well i still dont get why they didnt tell them that they werent the brotherhood.
and they fought back pretty hard for no reason
"
Well it's a retarded comic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.