Moonstar in Age of Apocalypse

#1 Posted by 8eyedspy (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that in the original Age of Apocalypse Moonstar was astonishingly weak and killed in one second by Damask but I was re-reading the 2005 AOA update and noticed that in the second issue when the X-Men are fighting the Morlocks there is a stereotypically Native American looking girl who seems to have the same powers (she uses them on Magneto to reveal Apocalypse/the Phoenix as what he "fears above all else"). I was wondering if anyone knows who that girl is? Is it supposed to be Moonstar?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read the second AoA, so I didn't know there was someone like Dani in it.   

But I wouldn't have said she was weak in the first one.  After all, it takes years of training & killing to become one of Apolcaypse's top assassins ;)

#3 Posted by extrememage (183 posts) - - Show Bio

i havent read the second aoa either but i would have liked to have seen more of dani in the first one 
it was interesting how messed up her character was
#4 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

she was in the book X-Calibre in the first series

a sum up is in her bio, i cant copy and paste text for some reason. sorry.
#5 Edited by ZaberCat (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, that is Dana Moonstar; not Danielle Moonstar.  
New characters, without known counterpart

Arclight Artemis (might be Fatale) Chang, Tommy
Clegg Dead-Eye Death I
DuPris, Samantha Holocaust Lehnsherr, Charles
Mangle Moonstar, Dana Newt
Quietus Slocum Sugar Man
Switchback Wendy (might be Stinger) Wolverine (not Logan)
Vultura X-23 (Kirika Yashida) X-Man
The bold name appears in that list at the www.uncannyxmen.net.  
I know who you are talking about. Make sure you know that there are two different Moonstars in A.O.A.
#6 Posted by extrememage (183 posts) - - Show Bio

looked up ur question, apparently dana is her sister but she doesnt exist in 616

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.