where is she

#1 Posted by pixelyzed (99 posts) - - Show Bio

she is one of my favorite avengers where is she now...when will she make a return

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Turned to a dragon and seemingly dead.

#3 Posted by pixelyzed (99 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Turned to a dragon and seemingly dead.
"

#4 Posted by Zniperking (281 posts) - - Show Bio

she is back ,she is in the guardians of the galaxy

#5 Posted by darthfury78 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see her make an appearance in The Scarlett Spider, as Kaine's partner!!

#6 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthfury78 said:

I would love to see her make an appearance in The Scarlett Spider, as Kaine's partner!!

Hahahaha. This is so silly.

#7 Posted by darthfury78 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Moondragon is an expert in the martial arts and a telepathic. Kaine once had the ability to see into the future. And if Moondragon decided to stay on Earth, she could be a great partner and teacher for Kaine. I could actually see them as partners.

#8 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohhhhhhhhh, you're that guy. I remember now haha. >.<

#9 Posted by CapFanboy (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthfury78 said:

Well, Moondragon is an expert in the martial arts and a telepathic. Kaine once had the ability to see into the future. And if Moondragon decided to stay on Earth, she could be a great partner and teacher for Kaine. I could actually see them as partners.

Dude, this would not work at all.

#10 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapFanboy said:

@darthfury78 said:

#11 Posted by darthfury78 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapFanboy said:

@darthfury78 said:

The same thing was said about Ms. Marvel's mutual relationship with Spider-Man when they say it would not work at all. And their unlikely friendship turned out very well. So why can't Moondragon have a mutual friendship with Kaine? Both Moondragon and Binary were intergalactic characters. It was Brian Bendis who brought Carol back to The Avengers. Otherwise, she would still be with The Star Jammers. It's possible to see Moondragon as an Agent of S.W.O.R.D hunting down criminals and resume her membership with The Defenders. And she's never encountered anyone like Kaine before because there is so much that they could learn form each other. A good example is Moondragon's fighting techniques that she could teach him an ways to control his emotions.

#12 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthfury78 said:

@CapFanboy said:

@darthfury78 said:

The same thing was said about Ms. Marvel's mutual relationship with Spider-Man when they say it would not work at all. And their unlikely friendship turned out very well. So why can't Moondragon have a mutual friendship with Kaine? Both Moondragon and Binary were intergalactic characters. It was Brian Bendis who brought Carol back to The Avengers. Otherwise, she would still be with The Star Jammers. It's possible to see Moondragon as an Agent of S.W.O.R.D hunting down criminals and resume her membership with The Defenders. And she's never encountered anyone like Kaine before because there is so much that they could learn form each other. A good example is Moondragon's fighting techniques that she could teach him an ways to control his emotions.

You should write a book. :P

#13 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy's ideas and logic just bugs me to extremes ¬_¬

Bendis did not bring Carol back to the Avengers. She'd been back since like 1997 at least. Nor was it his idea to put her with Spidey. And just because one relationship worked doesn't mean throwing two completely unrelated characters with nothing in common makes a fantastic concept... so stop suggesting everything is perfect and rational by coming up with evidence yo've concocted yourself >.<

#14 Edited by darthfury78 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

This guy's ideas and logic just bugs me to extremes ¬_¬

Bendis did not bring Carol back to the Avengers. She'd been back since like 1997 at least. Nor was it his idea to put her with Spidey. And just because one relationship worked doesn't mean throwing two completely unrelated characters with nothing in common makes a fantastic concept... so stop suggesting everything is perfect and rational by coming up with evidence yo've concocted yourself >.<

Writers have put together unlikely characters in the past for Marvel. And if things were a perfect combination, no one would buy it. And Moondragon is a character that hardly anyone uses. In addition, I know that it was never Bendis idea to have Spidey and Ms. Marvel on a date. It was Brian Reed. Thus any writer can use a character and make her into an interesting character from those who initially used her. Sometimes, characters with different backgrounds and personalities put together makes for an interesting story because it gives the writer to come up with a story that works.

#15 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but that doesn't automatically make it a brilliant idea. It's a completely non-viable and silly pairing that only you think is brilliant.

#16 Posted by darthfury78 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

Yeah but that doesn't automatically make it a brilliant idea. It's a completely non-viable and silly pairing that only you think is brilliant.

Everything's silly until a writer decides to make it happen. A lot of silly things happen with comic books all the time. Nothing every makes any sense until the story is written.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.