You're on the design team for a Moon Knight video game...

#1 Posted by Danial79 (2325 posts) - - Show Bio

You're on the design team for a Moon Knight video game and have to come up with THREE missions based on existing comic arcs. Which arcs do you chose and why? :)

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13612 posts) - - Show Bio

Well there has to be one based on his first encounter with Jack Russell. That's a given

#3 Edited by Danial79 (2325 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Definitely. I would personally include ALL of his werewolf encounters.

As little as I was impressed with the Resurrection War mini-series, I think it would make for a pretty cool game mission.

#4 Posted by Kiltro95 (295 posts) - - Show Bio

His Team Up with the Punisher

The one where Bushman kidnaps Marlene and takes her to Burunda

And finally I forget what the character introduced was called but she was a woman in a scarlet cloak

#5 Posted by MideonNViscera (378 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Asylum of course!

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13612 posts) - - Show Bio

@danial79: that's fine with me, that means gambit and the Avengers would probably have a guest appearance ; )

#7 Posted by Danial79 (2325 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiltro95 said:

His Team Up with the Punisher

He's teamed-up with the Punisher a couple of times. They've all been pretty cool stories.

@kiltro95 said:

And finally I forget what the character introduced was called but she was a woman in a scarlet cloak

Stained Glass Scarlet. She's a favourite of mine :)

@danial79: that's fine with me, that means gambit and the Avengers would probably have a guest appearance ; )

Well Gambit definitely would because they had that huge battle in Marc's mansion that destroyed half of it haha

#8 Edited by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

Werewolf By Night stories,

Somethin including Black Spectre,

Somethin including Bushman.

Hell, it is to painfull to think what an awsesome game it coudn of being so I'l be going :(...

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Intricate Wii U controlled scene where you slowly cut off Bushman's face.

Absolutely mandatory.

#10 Edited by Danial79 (2325 posts) - - Show Bio

@innervenom123 said:

haha Pretty sure it was neither slow nor intricate in the comic though :)

#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@danial79 said:

@innervenom123 said:

Exactly. What better way to immerse yourself into psychological horror? :P

#12 Posted by JSH92 (417 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

@danial79 said:

@innervenom123 said:

Exactly. What better way to immerse yourself into psychological horror? :P

LOL )

#14 Edited by jayskee (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Vengeance of the Moon Knight

#15 Edited by Hit_Monkey (987 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Danial79 (2325 posts) - - Show Bio

@hit_monkey said:

@jayskee:

@jayskee said:

So Arkham City then? :p

Arkham Origins if be precise.

Even if someone could mod one of the Arkham games, I don't think Moon Knight would fit their format, simply because he doesn't have the gadgets that Batman does.

#18 Posted by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

@danial79 said:

@cyberwarrior said:

@hit_monkey said:

@jayskee:

@jayskee said:

So Arkham City then? :p

Arkham Origins if be precise.

Even if someone could mod one of the Arkham games, I don't think Moon Knight would fit their format, simply because he doesn't have the gadgets that Batman does.

Well... exept the batarangs that could be changed for you-all-know-what.

MK's gear is more like "weapons" than "gadgets".

#19 Posted by Hit_Monkey (987 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: In Vengeance of the Moon Knight and some of his appearances in team books. He rocks more Batman style gadgets. I wouldn't want a MK game with those. I can play Asylum/City/Origins for that. I want a Moon Knight game. Not a Moon Knight in a Batman mold game. Though if someone did a MK mod for the Batman games. I'd literally salivate while playing.

#21 Posted by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: In Vengeance of the Moon Knight and some of his appearances in team books. He rocks more Batman style gadgets. I wouldn't want a MK game with those. I can play Asylum/City/Origins for that. I want a Moon Knight game. Not a Moon Knight in a Batman mold game. Though if someone did a MK mod for the Batman games. I'd literally salivate while playing.

Hah, same here (again), but this really is IMPOSSIBLE. People aren't even able to remove the Bat-ears. Not even talkin' about remoning the player model.

Hey, what about Assassin's Creed?

#23 Posted by Hit_Monkey (987 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: Man, You could put a MK mod in that notoriously awful Aquaman game for GameCube and I'd play it. Assassin's creed? OH, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

#24 Posted by Danial79 (2325 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: Man, You could put a MK mod in that notoriously awful Aquaman game for GameCube and I'd play it. Assassin's creed? OH, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

Could work, though I've never really seen MK as a Freerunner. A melding of the two styles could be what's needed. To be honest, I'd even like a indie 2D platformer of MK :)

#25 Posted by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

? :)

#26 Edited by Hit_Monkey (987 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: That's basically an old-timey Moon Knight, eh? Can you mod Assassins Creed? As that would be fookin mighty! Oh and yeah, I'd love a 2D platformer of MK. As for being a free runner. Well sometimes especially before the Charlie Huston run and the last couple of issues in VotMK. He was pretty nimbly-bimbly but, yeah. I don't picture him doing parkour that much myself.

#27 Posted by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

@hit_monkey, @danial79, @veshark : Guys, there's a complectation of mods for GTA SA that alows you to play as Ezio (or whatever his name is), parkour, wall running etc. And even if my modding abilities are quite limited, maybe together we may be able to replace/change Ezio's (or whatever his name is) model on a Moon Knight one. How about that?

#28 Posted by Hit_Monkey (987 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: My IT skills are very limited. I wouldn't know how to go about that remotely. Sorry, mate.

#29 Edited by MaccyD (5108 posts) - - Show Bio

Spend 7/8th of the development budget on hiring Bendis as a writer.

#30 Posted by Danial79 (2325 posts) - - Show Bio

@hit_monkey, @danial79, @veshark : Guys, there's a complectation of mods for GTA SA that alows you to play as Ezio (or whatever his name is), parkour, wall running etc. And even if my modding abilities are quite limited, maybe together we may be able to replace/change Ezio's (or whatever his name is) model on a Moon Knight one. How about that?

As much as I would love that, my free time is of very short supply nowadays, so unfortunately I'd be of no help.

#31 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@danial79 said:

@cyberwarrior said:

As much as I would love that, my free time is of very short supply nowadays, so unfortunately I'd be of no help.

Sorry bud, but my modding skills are non-existent. Also, I don't actually own Assassin's Creed. You should try asking around the game forums or something though, maybe find some actual modders who might be interested?

#32 Edited by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

@hit_monkey, @danial79, @veshark: Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it. I'll try my chance's with modders on AC forums.

Also, what 2d game engine for an indie- would you recommend? Are there any MK sprites in the net?

#33 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@hit_monkey, @danial79, @veshark: Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it. I'll try my chance's with modders on AC forums.

Also, what 2d game engine for an indie- would you recommend? Are there any MK sprites in the net?

You can check out the Moon Knight Microheroes? Those could work as sprites.

#34 Edited by Danial79 (2325 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by CyberWarrior (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd said:

Spend 7/8th of the development budget on hiring Bendis as a writer.

YOU HELLHOUND MONSTER!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.