X-Men Legacy #266 preview (relevant)

#1 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by John Valentine (16306 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Gambit kills him.

#3 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

I hope Gambit kills him.

Wow, Whats your beef with moon knight?

#4 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how they're writing the Avengers as SUPER aggressive. Hopefully they don't take the road of Civil War by making the Avengers do random very nasty things because their argument is pretty solid.

#5 Posted by Illuminatus (9497 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAnnihilator said:

I like how they're writing the Avengers as SUPER aggressive. Hopefully they don't take the road of Civil War by making the Avengers do random very nasty things because their argument is pretty solid.

Like what? Create a Legion clone?
#6 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

I like how they're writing the Avengers as SUPER aggressive. Hopefully they don't take the road of Civil War by making the Avengers do random very nasty things because their argument is pretty solid.

Like what? Create a Legion clone?

I don't have any specifics, but them just being general dickheads for no apparent reason, like the Pro-Registration side in Civil War.

But that would be a huge dick move.

#7 Posted by MoonKnightFan123 (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

I hope Gambit kills him.

I agree with this post.

#8 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@MoonKnightFan123 said:

@John Valentine said:

I hope Gambit kills him.

I agree with this post.

You should change your user-name.

#9 Posted by jkeener71 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@foolkiller1 said:

@MoonKnightFan123 said:

@John Valentine said:

I hope Gambit kills him.

I agree with this post.

You should change your user-name.

No, he should kill himself, lol!

#10 Posted by RogueOracle (242 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading the recent Legacy, Gambit better beat his ass

#11 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@jkeener71 said:

@foolkiller1 said:

@MoonKnightFan123 said:

@John Valentine said:

I hope Gambit kills him.

I agree with this post.

You should change your user-name.

No, he should kill himself, lol!

Ouch!! LOL.

#12 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to see Mimic back

#13 Posted by Danial79 (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

I read this today. MK's appearance was pretty pointless.

#14 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

I read this today. MK's appearance was pretty pointless.

Not sure but I think it's a two-parter, with moon knight fighting gambit in the next ish.

Or did he fight gambit in this one?

#15 Posted by Danial79 (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

@foolkiller1 said:

@Danial79 said:

I read this today. MK's appearance was pretty pointless.

Not sure but I think it's a two-parter, with moon knight fighting gambit in the next ish.

Or did he fight gambit in this one?

Nope, though he did attack Frenzy for calling him crazy, which is weird considering how many times that's happened in the past without him reacting in any way. If he does square off against Gambit, I really hope he doesn't pull out his Bendis moves.

#16 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

I read it Moon Knight survives by the way but he got hurt bad by rouge when she took she-hulks powers and pretty much almost killed him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.