Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1414 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Who would you like to see?

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DanialCarroll

I've been updating a lot of info on MK's past series' and so I've come to know his "family" and rogues very well, which got me to thinking, who would you feature in a film of the Lunar Legionaire? 

Obviously you would have Moon Knight, Frenchie, Marlene, Crawley, Gena, and Samuels, but who else? Midnight? Det. Flint? Stained Glass Scarlet?

The logical step would be to have Bushman as the bad guy, but what about The ProfileBlack SpectreWerewolf by Night, or Morpheus?

I'm just curious, so please discuss...

FunnyStuff707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FunnyStuff707

Black Spectre is \ my favorite MK villain, but Bushman is probably the most likely. I don't think he would transfer well to a movie looking like he does, though. They would make an African warlord or something. Probably the best thing they could do would be to use him for the origin part of the movie, and then be used to show Moon Knight's murderous intent and inward struggle, but not the main villain of the movie. Morpheus doesn't fit as a street-level hero, and neither does WBN. Profile should definitely be brought in.

I say Black Spectre for villain.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DanialCarroll

Stained Glass Scarlet was kind of a villain, so I think she could be pretty good. 

@FunnyStuff707: I agree that Morpheus and WbN would be a little over the top for a street-level film.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DanialCarroll

There's also the Hellbent and the Cadre if they decided to take the supernatural route...

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

id like to see werewolf by night in a later movie as long as they dont make him the villain
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By G Bird

If there was Moon Knight movie, I'd definitely want Bushman to be the main villain.

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By ReverseNegative

I'd say Black Spectre or Bushman.

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Theodore

Midnight is awesome

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DanialCarroll

First movies are always origin stories, so Bushman would have to be in there, but I feel he's a little to... boring. I think they'd need someone else just to spice it up a little. 

My pick would be Scarlet. Bushman could still be the main bad guy, but I think Scarlet would make a good secondary character because she's not a villain per se, but MK is still trying to stop her.    

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @Theodore said:
    " Midnight is awesome "
    If they used Midnight, they would probably have to have Midnight Man before that... unless that was told as flashbacks.
    Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Hit_Monkey

I'd like to see Bushman and Profile. It would be amazing to see Moon Knight and Bushman having this mad war in the middle of a city with Profile being brought in to try and get the upper hand on MK.

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Zemoftw

Busham fpr the first movie

Black spectre for the second and introduce scarlet

Morpheus for the final villain, or seth

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.