Who would you like back?

#1 Posted by Danial79 (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

Inspired by the recent post regarding Black Spectre, I thought I'd ask this question:

If Moon Knight got another shot at an on-going (or even a mini-series), which old enemy (or enemies) would you like to see return?

To refresh you memories, here are some of the older ones:

  • Bushman (obviously)
  • Morpheus
  • Midnight Man
  • Arsenal
  • Stained Glass Scarlet
  • Black Spectre
  • Werewolf by Night
  • Secret Empire
  • Hellbent/Cadre
#2 Posted by kitsokk (82 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know anything about moon knight, can u tell me a good story arc?

#3 Posted by ClutchWarfare (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Would love to see Morpheus messing around with MK's dreams. He's delusional as it is, never mind having a creepy science experiment failure toying with his psyche. @kitsokk 1) The Bottom (2006) 2) God and Country (2006) 3) Scarlett Redemption (Marc Spector: MK # 26-30) 4) Divided We Stand (One-shot) 5) Ultimate Knights (Ultimate Spider-Man #106-110)

#4 Posted by Danial79 (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

@kitsokk: Most people agree that The Bottom is the best Moon Knight arc. It's where I started, and it made me an instant fan.

#5 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79: I would love to see Stained Glass Scarlett in a Moon Knight series or better yet, in her own series. Imagine her written by Rucka.

#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Spectre and Werewolf By Night.

I'd love it if Black Spectre had somehow managed to use his "they will love me" nanobots to take control of WBN, and then unleash him on Moon Knight.

#7 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

Secret empire. Definitely!

#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (36465 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Black Spectre, but that whole being shoved off a building thing was a pretty clear fate.

DEADZONE, on the other hand, is just hanging out in jail. I want him back. Second pick would be Morpheus.

Staff
#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I love Black Spectre, but that whole being shoved off a building thing was a pretty clear fate.

Pfft. They could so easily pull a healing factor hat trick with the nanobots. =P

But I'd love Morpheus back now that you bring it up.

#10 Posted by Danial79 (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth said:

@Danial79: I would love to see Stained Glass Scarlett in a Moon Knight series or better yet, in her own series. Imagine her written by Rucka.

She is a pretty awesome character, and we never did actually see her die :)

#11 Posted by EuanDewar (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Morpheus was cool as fuck. Great movie.

#12 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

Inspired by the recent post regarding Black Spectre, I thought I'd ask this question:

If Moon Knight got another shot at an on-going (or even a mini-series), which old enemy (or enemies) would you like to see return?

To refresh you memories, here are some of the older ones:

  • Bushman (obviously)
  • Morpheus
  • Midnight Man
  • Arsenal
  • Stained Glass Scarlet
  • Black Spectre
  • Werewolf by Night
  • Secret Empire
  • Hellbent/Cadre

I would add Conquer lord, he was technically the very first villain moon knight fought.

#13 Posted by _slim_ (13058 posts) - - Show Bio

- Werewolf by Night
- Bushman

#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (36465 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I think I'm the only Deadzone fan out there.... lol.

Staff
#15 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Man, I think I'm the only Deadzone fan out there.... lol.

He was pretty chill.

I have to say, I'd love if he started boni-- I mean, dating that chick again. Mar... I forget what her name is, but that's probably the thing I enjoy the most out of Moon Knight.

#16 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Would definitely want Stained Glass Scarlet and Morpheus on the new series.

#17 Posted by k4tzm4n (36465 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Man, I think I'm the only Deadzone fan out there.... lol.

He was pretty chill.

I have to say, I'd love if he started boni-- I mean, dating that chick again. Mar... I forget what her name is, but that's probably the thing I enjoy the most out of Moon Knight.

Sir, you're confusing him with Iceman.

Staff
#18 Edited by xlizen (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, I would like to see the Committee to return. They gave Moon Knight a run for his money in the older series and in the Huston run. In the Huston run Moonie rams the Moon Copter into the copter but I do not remember if it says all the members survived or not. Midnight Man was interesting, so it would be great to have him back even if he is more machine now than man. I would like the Secret Empire to make a comeback since some HYDRA villains could be thrown into that. Having Moonie take down this empire sounds better than him fighting Count Nefaria.

For new villains, I want Moon Knight to fight Egyptian themed villains based on their Gods' powers.

#19 Posted by Danial79 (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlizen said:

For new villains, I want Moon Knight to fight Egyptian themed villains based on their Gods' powers.

I couldn't agree more. For a character whose entire identity is tied to an Egyptian god, I'm surprised more storylines haven't had Egyptian themes.

#20 Posted by xlizen (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79:Same here. I have been waiting for Moon Knight to be incorporated into a world of Egyptian Gods and Goddesses having avatars and battling it out. That would solve some issues with him and even create some cool new rogues on top of the old ones everyone mentioned they want back.

#21 Posted by greenlucario (210 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely want Black Spectre back, he was great in God and Country. Wouldn't mind seeing an Egyptian themed rogues gallery like was mentioned above.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.