Who is he ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i'am out of the loop here,some one want to clue me in,is he any good ?

#2 Posted by silli bill (236 posts) - - Show Bio

he is like the batman of marvel,his power is base of the phases of the moon,i like him ,i suggest you sould read up on him

#3 Posted by JMAN1975 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he means the fact that he is rich and uses his wealth to finace his "fight on crime." That is the only way he is like Batman.

#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84372 posts) - - Show Bio

He's nothing like Batman.

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

silli bill says:

"he is like the batman of marvel,his power is base of the phases of the moon,i like him ,i suggest you sould read up on him"

you can't compare him to batman, they aren't alike

#6 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84372 posts) - - Show Bio

So does Iron Man

#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84372 posts) - - Show Bio

My bad. I dont know much about Moon Knight, but I know he's one of the few characters to outsmart Taskmaster.

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

JMAN1975 says:

"I think he means the fact that he is rich and uses his wealth to finace his "fight on crime." That is the only way he is like Batman. "

if that's what he means, there are who knows how many characters like Batman
Post Edited:2008-01-13 20:19:35

#9 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

he may not be like batman,but is he worth buying ?

#10 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

So does Cage.

#11 Posted by JMAN1975 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of heroes who are wealthy do. I was trying to show the only way Moon Knight was like Batman. I agree that they are nothing alike.

#12 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's parents were murdered so were Cage's.

#13 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84372 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Cage has outsmarted Taskmaster.Sorry I'm being a dork.;)"

He also kicked his ass. It was a What If House of M. Cage beats him down.

#14 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"he may not be like batman,but is he worth buying ?"
He is a interesting character, but I don't buy his comic Heard that is good tough"

i'll buy just to check it out

#15 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage has outsmarted Taskmaster.

Sorry I'm being a dork.;)

#16 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Batman's parents were murdered so were Cage's."

wow because there aren't many character whose parents were killed :P

#17 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"he may not be like batman,but is he worth buying ?"

He is a interesting character, but I don't buy his comic

Heard that is good tough

#18 Posted by JMAN1975 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but Moon Knight travels around in a Mooncopter like Batman's Batplane. Moon Knight throws throwing darts similar to Batman's Batarangs. And the appearance is also similar. Which to some people would make him another rip-off of Batman.

#19 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84372 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight once lost his powers and was crippled, during this time he became and alcoholic and addicted to drugs. He's so much deeper then Batman it isn't even funny.

When Batman starts jacking people up like this, then I'll start comparing the two.

#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i only bring this up,because i was playing him on ultimate alliance and it dose not give much on who he is

#21 Posted by JMAN1975 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry my post took awhile, I was distracted by the Terminator TV show. Moon Knight is a good character & you should check his series out.

#22 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage smashes on Taskmaster? The Cage affect is official Cage vs anybody with (snacktime) Cage wins.

#23 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84372 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Cage smashes on Taskmaster? The Cage affect is official Cage vs anybody with (snacktime) Cage wins."

#24 Posted by Iron Raven (1 posts) - - Show Bio

While there are some similarities between Moon Knight and Batman, primarily the night time, cowled vigilante imagery (afterall, the Batman image is pretty cool and shared by dozens of other characters), the storyline and origins are much different, as well as the overall personality. Moon Knight has to be one of my top three favorite comic characters. He's simply sadistic, completely off his rocker and just plain brutal. He is much more akin to the Punisher than Batman. If you like altruistic hero types, than you probably won't like Moon Knight. But if you like in-depth story, ambiguous plot hooks and insane vengeance motives, than Moon Knight is downright cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.