Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1412 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

What are Moon Knight's current powers or are they still the same?

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Namor1987

Does he still get superstrength during the different phases of the moon since he rejected Khonshu or what. Thank  guy for providing me with this info?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By never give up

Click the button once.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Queen Kong
    Namor1987 said:
    "Does he still get superstrength during the different phases of the moon since he rejuected Khonshu or what. Thank  guy for providing me with this info?"
    No..he doesn't nee it anymore though he has an adamantium suit.
    Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Namor1987

when did he get the suit i never heard about that  just wondering & trying to keep up to date with Moon Knight

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Namor1987 said:
    "when did he get the suit i never heard about that  just wondering & trying to keep up to date with Moon Knight"
    He just got it in the current Volume.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I lost track of MK.

I need to get a tpb or something

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Namor1987

thank you Vance I appreciate you providing me with this information but I'm debating whether i should read Moon Knight or Ghost Rider. Any suggestions

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Namor1987 said:
    "thank you Vance I appreciate you providing me with this information but I'm debating whether i should read Moon Knight or Ghost Rider. Any suggestions"
    Either read both or just Moon Knight.
    Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Namor1987

i know i could read both but im tight on money so i usually only read 7 or 8 titles but  i  was thinking Ghost Rider because i like what marvel says about the Dan Ketch vs Johnny Blaze storylne. but hey Vance can i add you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor1987 said:
    "thank you Vance I appreciate you providing me with this information but I'm debating whether i should read Moon Knight or Ghost Rider. Any suggestions"
    Ghost Rider
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Namor1987 said:
    "i know i could read both but im tight on money so i usually only read 7 or 8 titles but  i  was thinking Ghost Rider because i like what marvel says about the Dan Ketch vs Johnny Blaze storylne. but hey Vance can i add you?"
    Yes add me.I actually like Moon Knight better than GR right now.GR isn't doing anything special.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
    "Namor1987 said:
    "i know i could read both but im tight on money so i usually only read 7 or 8 titles but  i  was thinking Ghost Rider because i like what marvel says about the Dan Ketch vs Johnny Blaze storylne. but hey Vance can i add you?"
    Yes add me.I actually like Moon Knight better than GR right now.GR isn't doing anything special."
    Johnny and Danny are about to throw down and they're still getting closer to finally meeting Zadkiel.

What do you mean nothing special?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    TheDrifter said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Namor1987 said:
    Yes add me.I actually like Moon Knight better than GR right now.GR isn't doing anything special."
    Johnny and Danny are about to throw down and they're still getting closer to finally meeting Zadkiel.

What do you mean nothing special?"
    That's all well and good but fighting Ketch isn't original or new.I'm not saying it's not worth reading but last time I saw Moon Knight he was fighting Grey Hulk.That is unexpected..What Blaze is doing is exactly what I expected as soon as I hear Ketch was coming back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theres a Grey Hulk now?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    TheDrifter said:
    "Theres a Grey Hulk now?"
    Joe Fixit? Where have you been?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    Joe Fixit? Where have you been?"
    Nah, I mean I know theres' been a grey-hulk in the past. I just did'nt know they brought him back.

I thought it was just Green Hulk and Red Hulk
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    TheDrifter said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    Joe Fixit? Where have you been?"
    Nah, I mean I know theres' been a grey-hulk in the past. I just did'nt know they brought him back.

I thought it was just Green Hulk and Red Hulk"
    They didn't bring him back he was just dormant,he was always around,just trying not to be Hulk anymore...he got pissed and turned into Grey Hulk and then tried to smash Spector's face.Sentry & Ms.Marvel came to help so we will see what happens in the next issue of Hulk.
    Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Namor1987
    TheDrifter said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Namor1987 said:

Who's this Zadkiel i mean i checked out his page here &  IK about Zarathos, Ketch, Kale, & Blaze but Zadkiel there's nothing on this character he's like a mystery figure
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Namor1987 said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Namor1987 said:

Who's this Zadkiel i mean i checked out his page here &  IK about Zarathos, Ketch, Kale, & Blaze but Zadkiel there's nothing on this character he's like a mystery figure"
    I think Zadkiel is a powerful Angel..probably the most powerful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor1987 said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Namor1987 said:

Who's this Zadkiel i mean i checked out his page here &  IK about Zarathos, Ketch, Kale, & Blaze but Zadkiel there's nothing on this character he's like a mystery figure"
    We've heard of him alot....but we have'nt seen him fully untill a few issues back. I still need to work on his page (which I will soon), regardless, He's an Angel who gave Johnny his powers.

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Namor1987

so Zadkiel gave Johnny his powers, Zarathos possesed Johnny trying to make him go bad, Ketch is powered by Kale & now works for Zadkiel as a villian right? (correct if me I'm wrong) & the medallion of power has something to do with their powers. Dang Marvel has some complex stuff in their comics but i love their comics best out there IMO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor1987 said:
    "so Zadkiel gave Johnny his powers, Zarathos possesed Johnny trying to make him go bad, Ketch is powered by Kale & now works for Zadkiel as a villian right? (correct if me I'm wrong) & the medallion of power has something to do with their powers. Dang Marvel has some complex stuff in their comics but i love their comics best out there IMO"
    Yes they're the best (IMO), and basically yeah you got it. Though they retconned Zarathos. Zarathos is now an angel and Zadkiel was the one who bonded Zarathos to Ghost Rider.

As I understand it
    RATZGobbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By RATZGobbler

Sorry for seeming a little blasphemous but I think Moon Knight should have new powers *cringes in fear* but to make things interesting (dramatic pause) why doesn't he try to hunt for these powers and instead of Khonshu he can worship another moon god for a change. Just a thought, don't hurt me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RATZGobbler said:
    "Sorry for seeming a little blasphemous but I think Moon Knight should have new powers *cringes in fear* but to make things interesting (dramatic pause) why doesn't he try to hunt for these powers and instead of Khonshu he can worship another moon god for a change. Just a thought, don't hurt me."
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#25  Edited By Meteorite
    RATZGobbler said:
    "Sorry for seeming a little blasphemous but I think Moon Knight should have new powers *cringes in fear* but to make things interesting (dramatic pause) why doesn't he try to hunt for these powers and instead of Khonshu he can worship another moon god for a change. Just a thought, don't hurt me."
    That would be good as.
    RATZGobbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RATZGobbler

I could also do with a little less brutality, sorry for being humane (and late with the responses). I mean hasn't there been enough bloodshed amongst the comics because frankly it's getting old. Yes, yes you all just love to see some one go too far thinking that this reveals how real and blunt the character is, but maybe heroes self-reflecting on what they've done and trying to amend their past violations will give some deeper context to that character. Again, just a thought.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.