West Coast Avengers

#1 Edited by Danial79 (2326 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm currently reading Moon Knight's issues of WCA (late 80's) and I have to say... they are pretty average. Discounting my hatred of expositional thought balloons--which were unfortunately a trope of the times--the stories are just very bland, which is a shame because I absolutely love the team (Hawkeye, Pym, Mockingbird, Wonder Man, and Tigra). I only have 6 more issues until the run is completed, but it's honestly been a chore and I can't wait until I'm done with them. Have any of you guys read them? If so, what were your thoughts?

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only read #21-30 from that list, but I generally enjoyed them, much like the rest of West Coast Avengers that I've read.

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read them. WCA never really interested me.

#4 Posted by CyberWarrior (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither have I. Unless Hawkeye and Pym I don't like anyone on that team, so...

#5 Posted by Danial79 (2326 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Neither have I. Unless Hawkeye and Pym I don't like anyone on that team, so...

If it wasn't for Moon Knight, I wouldn't have gone near it either.

#6 Posted by Danial79 (2326 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally finished the run. Was a bit sad to see him split with Tigra, but seeing as it was technically Khonshu who was with her, it made sense. Very weird period in Moon Knight's history, that's for sure.

#7 Posted by CyberWarrior (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

@danial79 said:

Finally finished the run. Was a bit sad to see him split with Tigra, but seeing as it was technically Khonshu who was with her, it made sense. Very weird period in Moon Knight's history, that's for sure.

We've gotta say thanks to Khonsu for that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.