Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1412 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Villains in a hypothetical video game

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Ok, so I have a pretty simple question for you guys: If Moon Knight ever got his own video game, which of his rogues gallery would you like to see in said game? Bushman goes without saying I think, so we might as well leave him out of this discussion, but who else? Don't forget that he has fought with some heroes in the past, so feel free to include them if you feel they'd be justified.

Myself, I've always been a fan of Stained Glass Scarlet, so seeing her in his game would make me a very happy camper. I think she'd have to be an early boss though, considering she just has a crossbow and has no hand-to-hand skills. She did have her acolytes in one arc to fight for her, but Marc didn't have that much trouble defeating them either.

ScrubbedOut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bullseye. I just love Bullseye.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By cameron83

tASKMASTER as well.

Bushmaster

Bullseye

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did he face Bullseye? Was that when he ran into the Thunderbolts? I can barely remember that arc.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bystander

tASKMASTER as well.

Bushmaster

Bullseye

Bringing in Taskmaster would be verry nice. You could also make Randall Spector (Shadow Knight) a final boss.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#6  Edited By Teerack

Count Nefaria and they could also have his daughter in it Madame Masque. Also don't forget this is a Marvel game so that means they need to have Deapool in it to fully capitalize on his popularity.

They could also have some cool levels that take place in his head where he fights his different personalities.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bystander

@teerack said:

Count Nefaria and they could also have his daughter in it Madame Masque. Also don't forget this is a Marvel game so that means they need to have Deapool in it to fully capitalize on his popularity.

They could also have some cool levels that take place in his head where he fights his different personalities.

More like mazes and labyrinths.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

I would prefer if they just included missions where you had to play as Grant or Lockley to gather intel, steering clear of any Bendis rubbish :)

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danial79 said:

@cyberwarrior said:

@teerack said:

I would prefer if they just included missions where you had to play as Grant or Lockley to gather intel, steering clear of any Bendis rubbish :)

I can live without both: Count Nefaria and Madame Masque. Just make other popular characters appear so that they could help to make the game succesfull.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Man, that idea of him using his split personalities for different missions sounds like a really cool idea. Bushman, Shadow Knight, and Bullseye are all great suggestions.

Anton Mogart could be an early mini-boss, just for nostalgia's sake. How about Black Spectre? And I can't believe no one mentioned this:

Werewolf-By-Night!

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: Jack Russell would definitely have to be in there. He'd be pretty tough I'd imagine, so he would probably be a late-game boss.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@danial79 said:

@veshark: Jack Russell would definitely have to be in there. He'd be pretty tough I'd imagine, so he would probably be a late-game boss.

Mm, definitely. Maybe MK could unlock some silver equipment throughout the game as well.

While we're on the subject of a Moon Knight game, it would definitely be cool to see him in different looks throughout the campaign. The classic white, the black-white look, the adamantium Marc Spector armor, the Fist of Khonshu Egyptian one, the Vengeance one. Maybe even a level where you can teamup with the West Coast Avengers!

Sorry. I'm getting ahead of myself, just been in a serious MK mood lately ;)

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DanialCarroll

@veshark said:

While we're on the subject of a Moon Knight game, it would definitely be cool to see him in different looks throughout the campaign. The classic white, the black-white look, the adamantium Marc Spector armor, the Fist of Khonshu Egyptian one, the Vengeance one. Maybe even a level where you can teamup with the West Coast Avengers!

Those sort of things are generally saved for unlockable skins, but it would still be cool to see them. He had different skins in MUA:

No Caption Provided
    @veshark said:

Sorry. I'm getting ahead of myself, just been in a serious MK mood lately ;)

haha No need to apologise. I'm always in an MK mood :) On the old boards I was the top poster with something like 200 posts between me and the next guy :)

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By Yung ANcient One

I'm not very familiar with the character but can I say King Pin?

( + )

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danial79: I assumed he has. I'm not a huge fan but I would love to see a different superhero game. I love Spider-Man but he's had enough games. The movie games are always a failure, and I'm tired of Arkham series.

I might do some research and comeback to add some ideas.

( + )

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bystander

@veshark said:

Man, that idea of him using his split personalities for different missions sounds like a really cool idea. Bushman, Shadow Knight, and Bullseye are all great suggestions.

Anton Mogart could be an early mini-boss, just for nostalgia's sake. How about Black Spectre? And I can't believe no one mentioned this:

Werewolf-By-Night!

Werewold-By-Night!! Damn it. How could I forget about him!? Anyway. Let MK encounter him twice: the first a weaker version of Russel, and then...

No Caption Provided

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Yung ANcient One

I came up with a couple of choices.

Randall Spectre with Midnight and Black Spectre I think they should be the middle villains

Hobgoblin working for Fisk

Bullseye working for Fisk

Zapata brothers... around the beginning.

Scarecrow

The Fly around the beginning

Bengal

and towards the end

Have Fisk call The Hood and The Profile to attempt to resurrect Bushman

Moon Knight will try to stop them fight The Hood, defeating him but fails to stop the resurrection.

Moon Knights first and 2nd last villain will be Bushman

King Pin will be the final Boss

(+ )

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I came up with a couple of choices.

Randall Spectre with Midnight and Black Spectre I think they should be the middle villains

Hobgoblin working for Fisk

Bullseye working for Fisk

Zapata brothers... around the beginning.

Scarecrow

The Fly around the beginning

Bengal

and towards the end

Have Fisk call The Hood and The Profile to attempt to resurrect Bushman

Moon Knight will try to stop them fight The Hood, defeating him but fails to stop the resurrection.

(+ )

Bad idea. Not only King Pin is not a formidable opponent for MK, but also he didn't appear enough times to be a final boss. Werewolf-by-night (Jack Russel) or Shadow Knight (Randall Spector) are more formidable for such a role.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DanialCarroll

@yung_ancient_one said:

(+ )

Bad idea. Not only King Pin is not a formidable opponent for MK, but also he didn't appear enough times to be a final boss. Werewolf-by-night (Jack Russel) or Shadow Knight (Randall Spector) are more formidable for such a role.

I'd have no problem with Kingpin being in the game, though I think Bushman and Werewolf by Night would have to be the final bosses simply because they are the Lex/Joker of MK's rogues.

Randall is probably the next in rank, and could even reappear in his different incarnations, starting as the Hatchet Man and ending as Shadow Knight (despite my dislike for that storyline).

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bystander

@danial79 said:

@cyberwarrior said:

@yung_ancient_one said:

(+ )

I'd have no problem with Kingpin being in the game, though I think Bushman and Werewolf by Night would have to be the final bosses simply because they are the Lex/Joker of MK's rogues.

Randall is probably the next in rank, and could even reappear in his different incarnations, starting as the Hatchet Man and ending as Shadow Knight (despite my dislike for that storyline).

Yup. Werewolf for the final boss!

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wbn, black spectre, sun king, bullseye, and a kingpin cameo/ side mission

Avatar image for masterskywalker
    MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Moon Knight got a video game it would be the Duke Nukem Forever of superhero games.

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Black Spectre

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.