There's is a Metal band named Khonsu.

#1 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta tell you, there not bad.

#2 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

Now all they need to do a song about Moon Knight with a name like that!!!!

#3 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

Now all they need to do a song about Moon Knight with a name like that!!!!

Well their french, so I doubt they would.

#4 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

@foolkiller1: There's a Japanese metal band that did a song about Freeza, so it could happen!

#5 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude: Yeah, I guess it could happen. There is death metal band called Nile that sing all about Egyptian mythology, I'd love to hear a moon knight song from them.

#6 Posted by JSH92 (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude: Yea, but Freeze is Japanese, and Moon Knight is not French. Maybe they'll do a song about Frenchie though lol

#7 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

@JSH92: I'm fully aware Freeza is Japanese. But there are plenty of foreign bands that do songs about comic characters. Amon Amarth and "Twilight of the Thunder God" comes to mind.

#8 Posted by JSH92 (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude: OK. The way you said it it sounded like you were saying "Well, here's a foreign band that wrote a song on this American character, so maybe they'll do it for this one." But anyways, yea, that'd be sweet. Then they could play it during the ending credits of his live-action film.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.