Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1414 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

The Many Faces of Moon Knight

Avatar image for chickenmonkey707
    Chickenmonkey707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Chickenmonkey707

Just wanted to explore the many artistic variations of the Lunar  Legionnaire!!If you guys have any others, please share them!

No Caption Provided
    Chickenmonkey707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Chickenmonkey707

These are the variations of him WITHOUT the costume,BTW.

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By ReverseNegative

I don't know if this is needed, cause Moon Knight no longer has multiple personalities.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @Chickenmonkey707
    These are the variations of him WITHOUT the costume,BTW.
    You probably should have called it, "The Many Faces if Marc Spector" then :)

You gotta love the David Hasselhoff haircut they used to give him. Hilarious!
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By G Bird
    @ReverseNegative said:
    " I don't know if this is needed, cause Moon Knight no longer has multiple personalities. "
    Yeah he does, he still uses all of them. For example, in Shadowland he went undercover as Jake the taxi driver to get Hand Ninja's attention and get locked up with the other prisoners so he could see what they hell Shadowland was all about.
    McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By McJawsh
    @G Bird said:
    " @ReverseNegative said:
    " I don't know if this is needed, cause Moon Knight no longer has multiple personalities. "
    Yeah he does, he still uses all of them. For example, in Shadowland he went undercover as Jake the taxi driver to get Hand Ninja's attention and get locked up with the other prisoners so he could see what they hell Shadowland was all about. "
    And I'm 90% sure the intention of this thread was to look at the different artist's versions of Moon Knight without the costume.  Senseless posts are what are really not needed around here, honestly.

I personally like bottom left, original (the one below the original too), and bottom right.
    Chickenmonkey707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chickenmonkey707
    @McJawsh: 
    Yeah, just wanted to look at how different or similar artists draw him sometimes.
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By G Bird
    @McJawsh said:
    " @G Bird said:
    " @ReverseNegative said:
    Yeah he does, he still uses all of them. For example, in Shadowland he went undercover as Jake the taxi driver to get Hand Ninja's attention and get locked up with the other prisoners so he could see what they hell Shadowland was all about. "
    And I'm 90% sure the intention of this thread was to look at the different artist's versions of Moon Knight without the costume.  Senseless posts are what are really not needed around here, honestly.  I personally like bottom left, original (the one below the original too), and bottom right. "
    Somebody put their cranky pants on yesterday lol! I was simply correcting ReverseNegative, I wasn't making a senseless post.
    McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By McJawsh

@G Bird Haha I wasn't talking about you man.  I was saying in addition to what you said this thread is about the artist's style.  My senseless post comment was referring to ReverseNegative saying this is uneeded, cause somehow he missed the point of the thread that I thought was very clear.

G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By G Bird
    @McJawsh said:
    " @G Bird Haha I wasn't talking about you man.  I was saying in addition to what you said this thread is about the artist's style.  My senseless post comment was referring to ReverseNegative saying this is uneeded, cause somehow he missed the point of the thread that I thought was very clear. "
    LOL my bad, I thought you were talking about me!
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DanialCarroll

Where's the middle-left pic from? He looks a lot younger in that one

McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By McJawsh
    @G Bird: Haha nah man.  

@Danial79:
    I want to know the same thing.  Maybe it was just an artist's style choice?
    Chickenmonkey707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Chickenmonkey707
    @Danial79: 
    It's from Shadowland #3
    Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don
    @G Bird said:

" @ReverseNegative said:

He's been Jake Lockley for a while before Shadowland. He's been trying to do good...
    McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By McJawsh

He's Marc Spector now.  :)

G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By G Bird

I know he's been Jake since after The Death Of Marc Spector arc... but actually he's Marc again now (read Shadowland Moon Knight #3)!

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @G Bird said:
    " I know he's been Jake since after The Death Of Marc Spector arc... but actually he's Marc again now (read Shadowland Moon Knight #3)! "
    For now...
    McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By McJawsh

Read Shadowland Moon Knight #3.  I have a feeling he could be Marc Spector for a while.  I guess it just depends on what path Bendis/Maleev take him.

G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By G Bird
    @McJawsh said:
    " Read Shadowland Moon Knight #3.  I have a feeling he could be Marc Spector for a while.  I guess it just depends on what path Bendis/Maleev take him. "
    I have a feeling he'll go as Marc Spector for a long time again, and I think Bendis will continue with him getting reacquainted with serving Khonshu.
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @G Bird
    @McJawsh said:
    " Read Shadowland Moon Knight #3.  I have a feeling he could be Marc Spector for a while.  I guess it just depends on what path Bendis/Maleev take him. "
    I have a feeling he'll go as Marc Spector for a long time again, and I think Bendis will continue with him getting reacquainted with serving Khonshu.
    I hope so :)
    McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By McJawsh

Yeah I really hope they do as well.  I don't see a reason why they wouldn't.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.