Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1414 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Shadowland: Moon Knight Discussion (Warning: Possible Spoilers)

McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By McJawsh

I know it just came out yesterday but I wanted to see if anyone else has read this?  I went straight from work to the comic store so I could get it before it closed because I really wanted to know the outcome.   And I would like to say that I personally am very happy with how this went.  And there was a nice little part where some of the Secret Avengers made an appearance.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DanialCarroll

As G-Man always states in the podcasts, nothing is ever permanent in comics, they always get reset :)

Avatar image for bearded_justice
    Bearded Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Bearded Justice

hadnt read it yet, but i cant say i didnt see it coming.  i mean, it was pretty obvious that he was gonna kill again.  just a matter of time. 
    ha i had always made the crazy claim that at the end of Vengeance, he was just gonna kill Norman Osbourn, and people would be like WTF??!!!

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don

I liked Jake Lockley, does Marc Spector have to look so b@tsh*t crazy?

McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By McJawsh
    @Bearded Justice said:
    "

hadnt read it yet, but i cant say i didnt see it coming.  i mean, it was pretty obvious that he was gonna kill again.  just a matter of time. 
    ha i had always made the crazy claim that at the end of Vengeance, he was just gonna kill Norman Osbourn, and people would be like WTF??!!!

"
    Haha,  Yeah I totally expected this to happen, but I'm just saying I'm really happy it did.  Cause we know there are some crazy writers out there who will do unexpected things sometimes, lol.  Anyone else get mad when Randal busted the bombs out?  I was pissed cause I thought he was going to kill himself and MK wasn't going to get his kill.  It would've been a bitch move and a loss for MK in my eyes if Moony didn't get that last dart to his throat (which was badass).  I'm also very pleased with his first kill after trying to quit actually being an important character instead of just a random criminal/villain.

I also really enjoyed his conversation with Khonshu at the end that just proved it even more.  Cause it was kind of like kill Randal or let him blow a bunch of people up so it was kind of the right thing to do, but then having him talk to Khonshu at the end just made it very clear that he will kill for his god again.  Which I'm hoping this means he'll be getting his powers back.

(Sorry if I'm practically writing a mini summary here I'm just really pleased with how this all turned out.)  :D  

@Metatron_Da_Don

said:

" I liked Jake Lockley, does Marc Spector have to look so b@tsh*t crazy? "

Hahahahaha I know!  I was like WTF?
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DanialCarroll

I wonder how one of the heroes with their non-lethal rules would have dealt with the situation? :P

G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By G Bird

I thought it was awesome, definitelt 5 out of 5! I loved that he killed again too, like he said he knew that's what he was born for. I really liked the convo at the end with Khonshu too, it left me saying "Holy sh*t" to myselft lol! I feel bad for the people who wait till the trades come out to read these.

McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By McJawsh
    @Danial79 said:
    " I wonder how one of the heroes with their non-lethal rules would have dealt with the situation? :P "
    Well I guess they could of sacrificed themselves or knocked him in the water some way...but since its Moon Knight and Randall was trying to kill him why not just slit his f#($!ng throat! 

@G Bird said:
    " I thought it was awesome, definitelt 5 out of 5! I loved that he killed again too, like he said he knew that's what he was born for. I really liked the convo at the end with Khonshu too, it left me saying "Holy sh*t" to myselft lol! I feel bad for the people who wait till the trades come out to read these. "
    Yeah 5 out of 5 for sure!  I loved it all the way through I was getting so excited.  And I loved the talk with Khonshu at the end and declaring how they're old pals basically.  When I was reading #3 I kept wishing Moon Knight could find a way to acquire lightning powers like Randall had.  That would be so badass! 

And I completely agree with your last statement.  :)
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By InnerVenom123

What an utter crap book. #1 was the best issue(and even then it had faults) and it just went all downhill from there.

Since when was Randall alive?! In the 06 run, Marc tells Frank Castle that his brother is dead. Did I miss something???? 
    Profile was tricking Randall all along, and not really serving Khonshu..... so that whole thing about him going to Egypt and telling Randall his ENTIRE LIFE STORY, I guess that was just Profile going to a random hollywood movie set for sh!ts and giggles, and then looking up Randall's wikipedia profile?! 
    WHEN DID MARLENE AND MARC/JAKE GET MARRIED?!?!? I must know this. I've read since the 06 run. Not ONE mention of them being married. And IIRC, they didn't get married in this mini series.
    Why is Mardi Gras going on? Am I just out of touch with when this takes place? 
    Did Jake/Marc bother to get the sapphire out of Randall's throat after his body started sinking? I assume he must have, all things considered.
    The art was freaking terrible during the final fight... Khonshu's (^_^) style smile made me gag. That's just me splitting hairs. 

I wish Jake going insane again had been done in a more dramatic and better written way. This series seemed incredibly rushed. And... um... awful. Past #1, I mean.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By InnerVenom123

Oh well. Lets watch Bendis/Maleev try to make Moon Knight in a different way... 

Because reinventing Moon Knight is totally original at this point. Sarcasm

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @G Bird said:
    " I feel bad for the people who wait till the trades come out to read these. "
    Speaking of which, the trade says it will collect Shadowland: Moon Knight #1-3 andThunderbolts #148-149. Have you guys read the Thunderbolts issues? Neither issue lists Moon Knight as an appearance, so I was just wondering why they'd be included...
    McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By McJawsh

I do feel like it was a little a rushed and it could have used a couple more issues.  But personally I'm still really happy with it.  And I don't recall the comics saying they were married, I just thought Marlene got pregnant.  :/  Even if they did finally get married I don't think it really had to be portrayed in the comic like some huge deal.  That's just me though.  And maybe Bendis/Maleev will be able to remake him right like they did Daredevil.

@Danial79

said:

" @G Bird said:

Speaking of which, the trade says it will collect Shadowland: Moon Knight #1-3 andThunderbolts #148-149. Have you guys read the Thunderbolts issues? Neither issue lists Moon Knight as an appearance, so I was just wondering why they'd be included... "
    I have no clue.  Sorry
    Avatar image for chickenmonkey707
    Chickenmonkey707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Chickenmonkey707

I did really enjoy it, but it was kind of inconsistent, I'll admit that. I do feel that it could have been a lot more dramatic, I kinda think they should have done this storyline without it connecting to an event (Shadowland). Overall I enjoyed it but I just kinda wish there had been a little more to it. The one thing that REALLY bugged me was mentioned above, how the heck is Randall even alive?!?!?! I wish they would have at least explained that.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By InnerVenom123

In issue #3, Marc tells Randall that Marlene is his WIFE.

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don
    @InnerVenom123: he did didn't he, never noticed that.
    McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By McJawsh
    @InnerVenom123: Oh I didn't catch that.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @McJawsh said:
    " @InnerVenom123: Oh I didn't catch that. "
    @Metatron_Da_Don said:
    " @InnerVenom123: he did didn't he, never noticed that. "
    So... knowing this..... I ask once more... WTF?!??!?!??!
    McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By McJawsh

Yeaaauh idk lol.  Maybe that was the announcement instead of showing their wedding?  I mean despite their issues they have been together for a long time and he did knock her up.  

G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By G Bird
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    " What an utter crap book. #1 was the best issue(and even then it had faults) and it just went all downhill from there.  Since when was Randall alive?! In the 06 run, Marc tells Frank Castle that his brother is dead. Did I miss something????  Profile was tricking Randall all along, and not really serving Khonshu..... so that whole thing about him going to Egypt and telling Randall his ENTIRE LIFE STORY, I guess that was just Profile going to a random hollywood movie set for sh!ts and giggles, and then looking up Randall's wikipedia profile?!  WHEN DID MARLENE AND MARC/JAKE GET MARRIED?!?!? I must know this. I've read since the 06 run. Not ONE mention of them being married. And IIRC, they didn't get married in this mini series. Why is Mardi Gras going on? Am I just out of touch with when this takes place?  Did Jake/Marc bother to get the sapphire out of Randall's throat after his body started sinking? I assume he must have, all things considered. The art was freaking terrible during the final fight... Khonshu's (^_^) style smile made me gag. That's just me splitting hairs.   I wish Jake going insane again had been done in a more dramatic and better written way. This series seemed incredibly rushed. And... um... awful. Past #1, I mean. "
    Dude, you must be having pms or something to think Shadowland Moon Knight was crap. This arc was so kick-ass.... the only thing I could see they should have done differently is make it 4 issues long instead of 3. Yeah it was weird how he said "wife" instead of "girlfriend", but its not that huge of a deal. Obviously he got the sapphire out of Randal's throat, he needs it to take the beast out of Daredevil and that's what this whole arc was made for. You're not only splitting hairs about the art, you're splitting hairs about everything and you should just take a xanax and chill lol!
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @G Bird said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    " What an utter crap book. #1 was the best issue(and even then it had faults) and it just went all downhill from there.  Since when was Randall alive?! In the 06 run, Marc tells Frank Castle that his brother is dead. Did I miss something????  Profile was tricking Randall all along, and not really serving Khonshu..... so that whole thing about him going to Egypt and telling Randall his ENTIRE LIFE STORY, I guess that was just Profile going to a random hollywood movie set for sh!ts and giggles, and then looking up Randall's wikipedia profile?!  WHEN DID MARLENE AND MARC/JAKE GET MARRIED?!?!? I must know this. I've read since the 06 run. Not ONE mention of them being married. And IIRC, they didn't get married in this mini series. Why is Mardi Gras going on? Am I just out of touch with when this takes place?  Did Jake/Marc bother to get the sapphire out of Randall's throat after his body started sinking? I assume he must have, all things considered. The art was freaking terrible during the final fight... Khonshu's (^_^) style smile made me gag. That's just me splitting hairs.   I wish Jake going insane again had been done in a more dramatic and better written way. This series seemed incredibly rushed. And... um... awful. Past #1, I mean. "
    Dude, you must be having pms or something to think Shadowland Moon Knight was crap. This arc was so kick-ass.... the only thing I could see they should have done differently is make it 4 issues long instead of 3. Yeah it was weird how he said "wife" instead of "girlfriend", but its not that huge of a deal. Obviously he got the sapphire out of Randal's throat, he needs it to take the beast out of Daredevil and that's what this whole arc was made for. You're not only splitting hairs about the art, you're splitting hairs about everything and you should just take a xanax and chill lol! "
    Still doesn't explain why Randall is alive or why Jake randomly decided to become Marc again. Maybe if the 'change' hadn't been done in a page, it would have been more convincing.

Instead we have Jake kill his brother, and two pages later he's a @^%ing phscyo again. :P Book was way rushed. BTW, I liked the first issue.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @G Bird: BTW, the "you must have pms" comments are unnecessary.
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By G Bird
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @G Bird said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    Dude, you must be having pms or something to think Shadowland Moon Knight was crap. This arc was so kick-ass.... the only thing I could see they should have done differently is make it 4 issues long instead of 3. Yeah it was weird how he said "wife" instead of "girlfriend", but its not that huge of a deal. Obviously he got the sapphire out of Randal's throat, he needs it to take the beast out of Daredevil and that's what this whole arc was made for. You're not only splitting hairs about the art, you're splitting hairs about everything and you should just take a xanax and chill lol! "
    Still doesn't explain why Randall is alive or why Jake randomly decided to become Marc again. Maybe if the 'change' hadn't been done in a page, it would have been more convincing.  Instead we have Jake kill his brother, and two pages later he's a @^%ing phscyo again. :P Book was way rushed. BTW, I liked the first issue. "
    He didn't randomly become Marc, he killed his brother and decided to go by Marc again (which is his legal name anyways). Maybe he's tired of driving cabs as Jake, who really knows or cares, it doesn't matter. If you don't know by now, anytime they kill off a character it's only a matter of time before they bring him back. Moon Knight has died 2 or 3 times... is he supposed to stay dead forever? And just because he killed his brother to save a huge group of people means he's insane again? Who's to say he can't serve Khonshu and still be sane like he used to be in the silver age? Comics are supposed to be fun, I don't know why people like you have to nit-pick about everything.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @G Bird said:

" @InnerVenom123 said:

" @G Bird said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    Still doesn't explain why Randall is alive or why Jake randomly decided to become Marc again. Maybe if the 'change' hadn't been done in a page, it would have been more convincing.  Instead we have Jake kill his brother, and two pages later he's a @^%ing phscyo again. :P Book was way rushed. BTW, I liked the first issue. "
    He didn't randomly become Marc, he killed his brother and decided to go by Marc again (which is his legal name anyways). Maybe he's tired of driving cabs as Jake, who really knows or cares, it doesn't matter. If you don't know by now, anytime they kill off a character it's only a matter of time before they bring him back. Moon Knight has died 2 or 3 times... is he supposed to stay dead forever? And just because he killed his brother to save a huge group of people means he's insane again? Who's to say he can't serve Khonshu and still be sane like he used to be in the silver age? Comics are supposed to be fun, I don't know why people like you have to nit-pick about everything. "
    Going by Marc again means he's insane again. What? Did the agreement page with Khonshu, the "This is what I was born to do" monologue, or the utter batsh!t crazy expression on his face on the last page not spell it out for you??

Yes, but it should have been done in a better way. 

I only nit-pick because this series could have been so much better, and becuase Moon Knight's return as Marc Spector should have been done better. Having it linked to Shadowland is the real problem, it was obviously the reason it was only 3 issues (no one would get why its a Shadowland tie in, if it kept going on after the actual event) and that's why it was rushed and just plain bad at times.
    longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24  Edited By longbowhunter

Read the first 2 issues. Havent read issue #3 yet. Is it worth buying?
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By G Bird
    @longbowhunter said:
    " Read the first 2 issues. Havent read issue #3 yet. Is it worth buying? "
    Definitely buy it, it's awesome!
    longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26  Edited By longbowhunter

Right on. I'll pick it up Sunday if I get a chance. I liked Bong Dazo's art.
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By G Bird
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @G Bird said:

" @InnerVenom123 said:

" @G Bird said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    He didn't randomly become Marc, he killed his brother and decided to go by Marc again (which is his legal name anyways). Maybe he's tired of driving cabs as Jake, who really knows or cares, it doesn't matter. If you don't know by now, anytime they kill off a character it's only a matter of time before they bring him back. Moon Knight has died 2 or 3 times... is he supposed to stay dead forever? And just because he killed his brother to save a huge group of people means he's insane again? Who's to say he can't serve Khonshu and still be sane like he used to be in the silver age? Comics are supposed to be fun, I don't know why people like you have to nit-pick about everything. "
    Going by Marc again means he's insane again. What? Did the agreement page with Khonshu, the "This is what I was born to do" monologue, or the utter batsh!t crazy expression on his face on the last page not spell it out for you??   Yes, but it should have been done in a better way.   I only nit-pick because this series could have been so much better, and becuase Moon Knight's return as Marc Spector should have been done better. Having it linked to Shadowland is the real problem, it was obviously the reason it was only 3 issues (no one would get why its a Shadowland tie in, if it kept going on after the actual event) and that's why it was rushed and just plain bad at times. "
    Just because he's Marc again does not mean he's insane, have you not read MK before the 2006 run? Maybe he will be insane again but I highly doubt it. I think he finally realized he was born to be a fighter and if killing is necessary he will do it. This book had to be linked to Shadowland, he had a mission to get the sapphire that will take the beast out of Daredevil. I don't think it was rushed, just crammed into 3 issues when it should have been 4. And sorry for the pms comment, I didn't know you'd be so sensitive about it.
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By G Bird
    @Danial79 said:
    " @G Bird said:
    Speaking of which, the trade says it will collect Shadowland: Moon Knight #1-3 andThunderbolts #148-149. Have you guys read the Thunderbolts issues? Neither issue lists Moon Knight as an appearance, so I was just wondering why they'd be included... "
    No neither of them include Moony in them, they're just Shadowland tie-ins so I suspect they are including them in this trade so people can read them too since they both pertain to Shadowland. And yes I bought TB #148 and #149 and they are awesome, especially #149! Just because of that I'm actually going to add Thunderbolts to my pull list at the comic shop.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @G Bird said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @G Bird said:

" @InnerVenom123 said:

" @G Bird said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    Going by Marc again means he's insane again. What? Did the agreement page with Khonshu, the "This is what I was born to do" monologue, or the utter batsh!t crazy expression on his face on the last page not spell it out for you??   Yes, but it should have been done in a better way.   I only nit-pick because this series could have been so much better, and becuase Moon Knight's return as Marc Spector should have been done better. Having it linked to Shadowland is the real problem, it was obviously the reason it was only 3 issues (no one would get why its a Shadowland tie in, if it kept going on after the actual event) and that's why it was rushed and just plain bad at times. "
    Just because he's Marc again does not mean he's insane, have you not read MK before the 2006 run? Maybe he will be insane again but I highly doubt it. I think he finally realized he was born to be a fighter and if killing is necessary he will do it. This book had to be linked to Shadowland, he had a mission to get the sapphire that will take the beast out of Daredevil. I don't think it was rushed, just crammed into 3 issues when it should have been 4. And sorry for the pms comment, I didn't know you'd be so sensitive about it. "
    I know Marc doesn't have to be insane as Moon Knight, but considering what Marvel's been doing with him lately, I doubt he would be sane. Khonshu's constantly shrieking "MURDER! MURDER!", I mean, come on.

No one's being sensitive here, just pointing out that it was unnecessary. Apology accepted.
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By G Bird
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @G Bird said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @G Bird said:

" @InnerVenom123 said:

" @G Bird said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    Just because he's Marc again does not mean he's insane, have you not read MK before the 2006 run? Maybe he will be insane again but I highly doubt it. I think he finally realized he was born to be a fighter and if killing is necessary he will do it. This book had to be linked to Shadowland, he had a mission to get the sapphire that will take the beast out of Daredevil. I don't think it was rushed, just crammed into 3 issues when it should have been 4. And sorry for the pms comment, I didn't know you'd be so sensitive about it. "
    I know Marc doesn't have to be insane as Moon Knight, but considering what Marvel's been doing with him lately, I doubt he would be sane. Khonshu's constantly shrieking "MURDER! MURDER!", I mean, come on.  No one's being sensitive here, just pointing out that it was unnecessary. Apology accepted. "
    Well Khonshu can scream murder all he wants but I doubt Marc will kill people when it's unnecessary. I personally respect heoes that are willing to kill when needed more than ones that won't. I love Batman (no homo) to death but I hate the fact that he won't kill. If he had offed Joker years ago so many innocent citizens would still be alive. There's some individuals that will not change, and they should be killed. I think like this for real life too.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @G Bird said:

" @InnerVenom123 said:

" @G Bird said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @G Bird said:

" @InnerVenom123 said:

" @G Bird said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    I know Marc doesn't have to be insane as Moon Knight, but considering what Marvel's been doing with him lately, I doubt he would be sane. Khonshu's constantly shrieking "MURDER! MURDER!", I mean, come on.  No one's being sensitive here, just pointing out that it was unnecessary. Apology accepted. "
    Well Khonshu can scream murder all he wants but I doubt Marc will kill people when it's unnecessary. I personally respect heoes that are willing to kill when needed more than ones that won't. I love Batman (no homo) to death but I hate the fact that he won't kill. If he had offed Joker years ago so many innocent citizens would still be alive. There's some individuals that will not change, and they should be killed. I think like this for real life too. "
    We'll have to see, I guess.

And I agree with the part about Batman and killing.

"Men get arrested. Dogs get put down." ~Rorschach
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By G Bird
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @G Bird said:

" @InnerVenom123 said:

" @G Bird said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @G Bird said:

" @InnerVenom123 said:

" @G Bird said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    Well Khonshu can scream murder all he wants but I doubt Marc will kill people when it's unnecessary. I personally respect heoes that are willing to kill when needed more than ones that won't. I love Batman (no homo) to death but I hate the fact that he won't kill. If he had offed Joker years ago so many innocent citizens would still be alive. There's some individuals that will not change, and they should be killed. I think like this for real life too. "
    We'll have to see, I guess.  And I agree with the part about Batman and killing.  "Men get arrested. Dogs get put down." ~Rorschach "
    Well at least we can finally agree about something lol! The reason DC won't let Batman kill is because his villains are too big and make them money.... real talk!
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DanialCarroll

Perhaps Marlene and Marc got married in the same magical unseen way that Marc suddenly turned high-tech :-P

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @Danial79 said:
    " Perhaps Marlene and Marc got married in the same magical unseen way that Marc suddenly turned high-tech :-P "
    Off panel marriage does not equal good storytelling.
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @Danial79 said:
    " Perhaps Marlene and Marc got married in the same magical unseen way that Marc suddenly turned high-tech :-P "
    Off panel marriage does not equal good storytelling. "
    Neither does off-panel character-changing, so I guess MK's had it bad recently
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By G Bird
    @Danial79 said:
    " @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @Danial79 said:
    Off panel marriage does not equal good storytelling. "
    Neither does off-panel character-changing, so I guess MK's had it bad recently "
    SMH, he said he has a lot of money so why wouldn't he buy hi-tech gear to help him fight crime? It wasn't an off panel change, didn't you see it in VOTMK #1? Moon Knight hasn't had it bad at all recently, he's getting the most exposure now than he ever has and I absolutely love the stories they're putting out!
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @G Bird: It was off-panel because he went from being in Mexico, to back in NY with a house decked out in robotic arms and such, and an all new suit and weaponry... We never saw him come back and we never saw him make the decision to go high-tech or to acquire it all, that makes it "off-panel" :)
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By G Bird
    @Danial79 said:
    " @G Bird: It was off-panel because he went from being in Mexico, to back in NY with a house decked out in robotic arms and such, and an all new suit and weaponry... We never saw him come back and we never saw him make the decision to go high-tech or to acquire it all, that makes it "off-panel" :) "
    When a character's title gets canceled and then brought back later, of course there are gonna be changes and you're not gonna see them all put on paper otherwise it would take too long to do.
    Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By ReverseNegative

Wonder how this will effect his position on Secret Avengers.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#40  Edited By daredevil21134

Why did he have to kill again so soon ?I loved him as a hero now bendis is gonna push more than he's ever been pushed before
    McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By McJawsh

Today I decided that Shadowknight should open up an abortion clinic! lol

ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#42  Edited By ckal
    @InnerVenom123:  Well throughout the entire VotMK run, he has been shown to struggle with not killing. It has been pretty apparent on many occasions when he says that he wants to kill, he was good at it, he might like it more than he thinks, etc. I think it showed a lot during the two issues Deadpool was in (7 and 8?). So I think he's been dealing with this for a while now, and the thing with his brother just put him over the edge. I think he lost faith in his 'not killing' attitude, and is embracing his former side again.

So in other words, I don't think his transition back was so rushed. I think it was fairly well played out, and showed that he was struggling to suppress his side where he kills the whole time. That, and he started questioning whether or not some truly evil people deserve to live, etc.
    McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By McJawsh

I agree it wasn't rushed, but in my opinion I think it could've been 4 comics.  I feel like it was a little crammed.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Loki9876

now that he and Khonshu are "friends" again does he get his powers back

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @Loki9876 said:
    " now that he and Khonshu are "friends" again does he get his powers back "
    We can only hope...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.