Old moon knight enemy Black Spectre.

#1 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

I was checking out the new comics feature here on comic vine and Daredevil #10.1 has Black spectre, the old moon knight villain in the characters section.

Did anyone read this? is he actually in the issue? I think he is an interesting villain and would get the issue if he makes an apperence

http://www.comicvine.com/daredevil-/37-326824/

#2 Posted by IrishX (2344 posts) - - Show Bio
@GiantsizeManThing:  

Sorry mate he did not appear. I removed him.  

You should get DD anyway..... 
#3 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@IrishX: yeah, I've heard extremely good things about the run so far, i'll probably pick it up anyway.

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (11367 posts) - - Show Bio

@GiantsizeManThing said:

@IrishX: yeah, I've heard extremely good things about the run so far, i'll probably pick it up anyway.

If you're expecting it to be like Daredevil from past 10 year then you'll be disappointed .I am a long time DD reader and I can't stand it but i'm just one of the few who don't like it

#5 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: Yeah, I hear he's not marvel's whipping boy anymore.

#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (11367 posts) - - Show Bio

@GiantsizeManThing said:

@daredevil21134: Yeah, I hear he's not marvel's whipping boy anymore.

He's not as dark,he's more like Spidey now

#7 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: Really? Wisecracking and the whole 9?

#8 Posted by daredevil21134 (11367 posts) - - Show Bio

@GiantsizeManThing said:

Yup

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:

@GiantsizeManThing said:

Yup

god, I hate it
#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (11367 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@GiantsizeManThing said:

Yup

god, I hate it

me too

#11 Posted by Danial79 (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

I like that Black Spectre is one of Moon Knight's few rogues, but it would still be cool to see him in other titles. Another one I'd like to see again sometime is Morpheus.

#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (39492 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79: Yes, a return of Morpheus would be awesome. But honestly, I'd prefer Deadzone.

Staff Online
#13 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79: I always thought Morpheus was moon knight's third most important villain, (bushman and black spectre is first and second IMO) it's a shame no other writer gave us their interpretation of Morpheus.

#14 Posted by Danial79 (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

@GiantsizeManThing said:

@Danial79: I always thought Morpheus was moon knight's third most important villain, (bushman and black spectre is first and second IMO) it's a shame no other writer gave us their interpretation of Morpheus.

Pretty much all of his rogues are unpowered, so Morpheus is potentially his most dangerous, so I think they could do a lot with him.

#15 Posted by k4tzm4n (39492 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

@GiantsizeManThing said:

Pretty much all of his rogues are unpowered, so Morpheus is potentially his most dangerous, so I think they could do a lot with him.

Agreed. Morph was a rare powerhouse for Marc.

Staff Online

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.