No more moon knight.

#1 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Think about it, marvel is not gonna give moon knight another shot. since 2006 3 cancellations, one series killed by shadowland, and a sh*tty series starring AVENGER-MAN that did nothing for the character. Not to mention it was sold at four buck a pop. Maybe I shouldn't be ranting so much but I can't help it. He's my favorite character. I wouldn't buy comics at all OR discovered comic vine if it wasn't for moon knight. I'll just try to collect Marc Spector Moon knight and Essentials Moon knight vol.3 from now on.

Rant Mother f*cking over.

#2 Posted by Danial79 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they'll keep trying. There's obviously a lot of people at Marvel that like him because they keep trying to put him out there. Personally, I think he'd be more accepted in a team book or solo mini-series.

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a strategy for rejuvenating Moon Knight:

  1. Wait until Dan Slott's Spider-man is over.
  2. Have Dan Slott bring back Moon Knight.
  3. Watch the amazing happen.
#4 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Here's a strategy for rejuvenating Moon Knight:

  1. Wait until Dan Slott's Spider-man is over.
  2. Have Dan Slott bring back Moon Knight.
  3. Watch the amazing happen.

and also, they are not going to give up on MK and neither should anyone else.

every great hero has its good and bad runs, this is just a rough patch. look at spidey, recently, he had some of the best stories in his life, and few years before, ther was OMD and other terrible books. Just be patient and have faith

#5 Posted by xlizen (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the omnibus that Moon Knight rightfully deserves.

I think we are sadly going to be stuck with him in some minor roles (or a mini-series) for a few years while Marvel thinks of what to do with him.

@Danial79 said:

I think they'll keep trying. There's obviously a lot of people at Marvel that like him because they keep trying to put him out there. Personally, I think he'd be more accepted in a team book or solo mini-series.

Totally agree man!

#6 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

God, I don't know why I did this. I just come off like a whiny bitch. A mod can lock this if they want.

#7 Posted by Danial79 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

@GiantsizeManThing said:

God, I don't know why I did this. I just come off like a whiny bitch. A mod can lock this if they want.

Were you drunk? :)

#8 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79: HA! no, but that would have been a hell of an excuse.

#9 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@GiantsizeManThing said:

@Danial79: HA! no, but that would have been a hell of an excuse.

you should have just said yes...

#10 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: Yeah, I was snot-slingin drunk.

#11 Posted by jkeener71 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@GiantsizeManThing:

What doesn't kill Moon Knight, only makes him stronger! haha!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.