Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1414 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

My Moon Knight Video Game Idea

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By ReverseNegative

Alot of people have been posting thier idea for a Moon Knight video game, and I thought I would just post MY idea. 

Genre:

Free-Roaming Sandbox, like GTA, Prototype or Spiderman: Web of Shadows 

Rating:

Either T or M (to be true and awesome, it would probably have to be M) 

Characters:  

-Moon Knight (obviously) 
    -Marlene 
    -Crawley
    -Frenchie 
    -Frenchie's Partner (Damn, can't remember his name) 
    -Bushman 
    -Black Spector 
    -ect. (please mention anyone else you can think of) 

Concepts: 

Decision-Making  

Tthere would be choices that you could make that would influence the story as you progress, like Bioshock. 
    For example, you go and talk to Frenchie or Crawley, and you can choose which personality you want to talk.  

If you choose Lockey and talk to them like a dick, then they will not help you find suspects or whatever, meaning you have to do it yourself. Also, you wouldn't be able to fly certain moon-aircrafts if you get Frenchie on your bad side. 

If you choose Spector's dialogue, then people will be neutral about you. They will help you, but only on a trial-basis sort of thing. 

If you go with Stephen Grant's dialogue, however, your speech will be perfect and people will like you, therefore wanting to help you. Also, the way you talk with Grant would sound kind of funny.  

As well, different characters react differently with different personalities. Maybe someone like the murderous badass, Lockey, over the do-gooder, Grant, and vice-versa.      

Also, if you hold back and don't kill or maim, then you will earn credibility with the cops, but you won't get powers and khonshu will pester and bug you. But if you kill, maim, an/or carve the moon on your victims, then the cops will raise defences against you, but you will earn powers from Khonshu.

Free-Roam and Guest Appearances 
    You would be able to explore all of New York, with a small section of Egypt as well. This would leave the game open for guest appearance. For example, you could go to Hell's Kitchen and find Daredevil jumping rooftops. You could go and talk to him as well, and the dialogue would be the same as I mention in Decision Making.  

Also, the cops don't like you, so you can't go down on the streets as Moon Knight or the police would chase you down. You can escape them if you hurry, though.   

You must walk the streets as Marc Spector, though. You are not allowed to use you fighting skills or abilites against innocent people or the police will attempt to arrest you, unless in a bar fight or if you are cursed at or provoked by someone.

Marc Spector / Moon Knight Switching 

You can change you clothes from Marc Spector to Moon Knight at any time at your hideout. At your hideout, you will find Marc Spector's cars and Moon Knights vehicles.

Unique HUD 

On you HUD, you have the typical health bar, xp points, and whatnot, but you also have a vengeance and redemption meter. Your vengeance meter fills when you kill and maim for khonshu, and you can use it to highten your fighting skills and abilities. Your redemption meter fill when you obey the law and act heroic. This will get you credibility with the cops and other superheroes in the area.

Moon Knight
    Moon Knight

Story: 
    It would be written by a well known comic writer like Batman: Arkham Asylum. Maybe by Mark Millar or Neil Gaiman. 
    If you have any other writers in mind, please mention them. 

What do you guys think? Would this be the most awesome Moon Knight Video Game idea ever, or what?
    warcorpse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By warcorpse
    @ReverseNegative: BOUGHT!! but really good ideas. And I think frenchie's partner is rob silverman.
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @ReverseNegative: What would you do around the city? Especially when as Marc Spector? In GTA you can drive cars crazily and shoot stuff, and in Web of Shadows you can swing around, and fight the random symbiotes, but what would Marc do between "jobs"?
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @Danial79 said:
    " @ReverseNegative: What would you do around the city? Especially when as Marc Spector? In GTA you can drive cars crazily and shoot stuff, and in Web of Shadows you can swing around, and fight the random symbiotes, but what would Marc do between "jobs"? "
    You would communicate with Marc's friends and find help on current enemies or villains.
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @ReverseNegative: That's a lot of empty space to just be talking with people :)
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @Danial79 said:
    " @ReverseNegative: That's a lot of empty space to just be talking with people :) "
    No, you can change into Moon Knight at any time you like, Marc is used to just to find help and make allies.
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @ReverseNegative: But you still need stuff to do between fighting. Or is there a crime going on in every city block? :P
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DanialCarroll

P.S. I'm not trying to shoot down your idea, I'm just curious how you envisioned it working. Every "sandbox" game has stuff for you to do (just to play around) between missions.

ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @Danial79 said:
    " @ReverseNegative: But you still need stuff to do between fighting. Or is there a crime going on in every city block? :P "
    Yup, just minor ones, though.
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @ReverseNegative said:
    " @Danial79 said:
    " @ReverseNegative: But you still need stuff to do between fighting. Or is there a crime going on in every city block? :P "
    Yup, just minor ones, though. "
    Seems a bit unrealistic, don't you think? I know NYC is famous for its crime, but every block seems a bit excessive :P
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @Danial79 said:
    " @ReverseNegative said:
    " @Danial79 said:
    Yup, just minor ones, though. "
    Seems a bit unrealistic, don't you think? I know NYC is famous for its crime, but every block seems a bit excessive :P "
    Every block DOES sound unrealistic. Since you get the run of the whole city, lets just say the crimes are more spread out.
    AllNewOverseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By AllNewOverseer

I like most of your ideas, but one thing about the dialoge decision making bit needs to be altered abit. There should be a reason to choose Grant over Lockley, besides the player just feeling like a jerk. Perhaps it could get Marc better in with Khonshu (adding to the Vengence meter) or improve a "conversation skill set" like "interogation". Same goes for Spector. There has to be a reason for staying neutral, like unlocking some content like new costumes etc. Grant though is pretty obvious he gets Moony on the good side of his allies but out of Khonshu's favor.

Beyond that I'd love to see a Moon Knight game with what you're proposing. For the writer though, I'd recommend a longer standing/better Moon Knight writer. Like how Peter David is writing the new Spider-Man game.

ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @Overseer said:
    "

I like most of your ideas, but one thing about the dialoge decision making bit needs to be altered abit. There should be a reason to choose Grant over Lockley, besides the player just feeling like a jerk. Perhaps it could get Marc better in with Khonshu (adding to the Vengence meter) or improve a "conversation skill set" like "interogation". Same goes for Spector. There has to be a reason for staying neutral, like unlocking some content like new costumes etc. Grant though is pretty obvious he gets Moony on the good side of his allies but out of Khonshu's favor.

Beyond that I'd love to see a Moon Knight game with what you're proposing. For the writer though, I'd recommend a longer standing/better Moon Knight writer. Like how Peter David is writing the new Spider-Man game.

"
    That's why I said if you choose Lockey, you act like a dick to people and they will not help you fly aircrafts or help you in combat. Grant will.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.