Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1414 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Moon Knight video game...

fuzzybunny566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By fuzzybunny566

i've thought about this for a while now, i would love to see a Moon Knight video game. yes, it would probably be similar to the Arkham Asylum series, but it still would be totally all Moon Knight. you would get to use all his vehicles, such as flying the MoonCopter and AngelWing. since Moon Knight is a similar character to Batman, i could see the combat being almost the same as the Arkham games. there could even be a special "moon-enhanced powers" mode where Moonie's strength and senses are greatly heightened and controls almost in a "turbo" mode.

actually, i would also enjoy a 16-bit-esque Moon Knight game, like his own version of Batman Returns or Final Fight. it would just be so much fun to kick butt as Moon Knight for once. i know he's had a supporting role in a few games, but come on...Moon Knight needs to headline his own game. he may not have the famous rogue gallery like Batman or other heroes, but i'm sure something could be created that would show how awesome MK really is.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DanialCarroll

Unfortunately, A-Listers seem to be the only ones who get games :(

218Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 218Comics

100% endorse a Moon Knight video game. Unfortunately, most of the gaming community has no clue who Moon Knight is. Until his brand is widened, a video game seems out of reach.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DanialCarroll

This might be as close as you'll ever get ;)

No Caption Provided
    fuzzybunny566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fuzzybunny566

@Danial79: awesome job on the MK cover...that is exactly what it should look like...hehe

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By PrinceIMC

What about a street level Marvel character game. Moon Knight, Luke Cage and such.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @PrinceIMC
    What about a street level Marvel character game. Moon Knight, Luke Cage and such.
    That'd be cool. Perhaps a Marvel Knights game with Moon Knight, Daredevil, Punisher, Iron Fist, Luke Cage? I would LOVE such a game.
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @fuzzybunny566

@Danial79: awesome job on the MK cover...that is exactly what it should look like...hehe

Cheers :)
    218Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 218Comics

@Danial79 said:

This might be as close as you'll ever get ;)

No Caption Provided

Wow! Great job on the cover! Can't wait to see it in stores. ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.