Moon knight mod (?)

Posted by CyberWarrior (1523 posts) 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: Moon knight mod (?) (6 votes)

Possible 67%
Not 33%

On what game wood a MK mod fit best? How do you think: is it possible or not?

#1 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Asylum? Arkham City?

#2 Edited by CyberWarrior (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Well... If you can make him playable in the campaign...

#3 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

It'd take a lot of work. I don't know if MK is really a stealth-fighter in the manner of Batman though. He doesn't seem to be as tactical as Bats, Moon Knight just likes to get in close and fight goons.

But Batarangs could be replaced with crescent darts. Line Launcher could be replaced with one of his grappling guns. Maybe throw in some truncheon and staff mods.

Problem is that Arkham Asylum is pretty much un-moddable. Apparently the developers didn't want people messing with it.

#4 Posted by CyberWarrior (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@cyberwarrior said:

@veshark said:

It'd take a lot of work. I don't know if MK is really a stealth-fighter in the manner of Batman though. He doesn't seem to be as tactical as Bats, Moon Knight just likes to get in close and fight goons.

But Batarangs could be replaced with crescent darts. Line Launcher could be replaced with one of his grappling guns. Maybe throw in some truncheon and staff mods.

Problem is that Arkham Asylum is pretty much un-moddable. Apparently the developers didn't want people messing with it.

Looks so. The Batman/Wolverine suit coudn't even have claws atached.

But what about other games? Minecraft at least! If no other perspectives shall apear, I'll take my chances with Mojang.

#5 Posted by Danial79 (2347 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw someone made a Moon Knight character in DCU Online once. Not really a mod, but cool none the less :)

#6 Posted by CyberWarrior (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

@danial79 said:

I saw someone made a Moon Knight character in DCU Online once. Not really a mod, but cool none the less :)

I did so too. However I don't like DCU Online much...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.