Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1414 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Moon Knight in Ultimate Spider-man Cartoon?

Avatar image for chickenmonkey707
    Chickenmonkey707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Chickenmonkey707

Check it: 
    http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=24179

"It would be very, very cool to see a Deadpool in this universe. I don't know if we could actually do it and actually be on TV, but... Spider-Man's rogues gallery is fantastic. There are characters we can and can not use, so it's a little tough. Personally, I love Moon Knight. I'd love to see a Moon Knight in it. I love Mysterio, he's always been a favorite of mine." 

Sounds like it could AT LEAST be possible. 

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

He IS supposed to team up alot in this show, so why not?

Avatar image for i_madc_imageguy_
    I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Oh hell yeah.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

I've been thinking that Marvel is probably trying for a shared continuity animated universe....Wolverine appeared in the Avengers mini episodes and now Spider-man's animated rights are back with Marvel...I'm thinking the same thing is either going to or has already happened with the X-men animated rights....hence the abrupt cancellations of Spectacular Spider-man and Wolverine and the X-men....so now Marvel can do anything they want with their animated properties so I'm guessing that we're going to see a lot more characters in animated form...maybe Moon Knight will be one of them (see how I finally brought my thoughts back on topic...that's right...I'm that good)  carry on

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By ReverseNegative

Not bad.

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Icon

Oh nice! This show is sounding really good, especially with the talent involved. 

G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By G Bird

I'd love to see Moon Knight on a TV show, that's been a dream of mine ever since I got into comics!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.