Moon Knight in Avengers vs X-men tie-in.

#1 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon knight will show up in in X-men legacy #266 and 267 avengers vs X-men tie-in, he will team up with she-hulk, the falcon to try to secure the jean grey and possibly go toe to toe with rogue's X-man team.

X-MEN LEGACY #266 & 267

CHRISTOS GAGE (w) • RAFA SANDOVAL (a)

CoverS by MARK BROOKS • AVX TIE-IN!

“OCCUPY THE JEAN GREY SCHOOL”

• Avengers She-Hulk, Falcon and Moon Knight are tasked with securing the Jean Grey School...

• And Rogue and her team of X-Men aren’t too happy about it!

32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99 (EACH)

#2 Posted by Danial79 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

See, I knew Marvel wouldn't forget about ol' Mooney :)

#3 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Danial79 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

@GiantsizeManThing said:

@Danial79: Yeah and Christos Gage teased a fight between moon knight and gambit.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/x-men-legacy-avx-christos-gage.html

Moon Knight's met Gambit before, towards the end of Marc Spector: Moon Knight, so it will be interesting if they allude to that at all. If people haven't read it, it's a cool little side-story where Gambit and Werewolf by Night trash Marc's mansion while fighting :P

#5 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

1 - Whose grand idea was it to send someone with MENTAL ISSUES to help secure a school

2 - What the hell difference would those 3 do in securing anything? Most of the kids could pummel Falcon and Moon Knight

#6 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV: Maybe we should all wait for the issues to come out before making ridiculous statements.

#7 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Are these the issues with Mimic and Omega in as well?

#8 Posted by xlizen (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the heads up! Did not have this on the pull list or pre-order it so will probably have to go to the store to pick it up. 266 comes out in May?

#9 Edited by jkeener71 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, some artwork I might actually enjoy looking at.

#10 Posted by Illuminatus (9480 posts) - - Show Bio

MK and Falcon would get slaughtered.

#11 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

AND ITS THE BEST DAY EVER.

#12 Posted by Illuminatus (9480 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

It's true. I have no idea why Marvel thinks that MK and freaking Falcon stand a chance against a school filled with super-powered mutants.
#13 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

It's true. I have no idea why Marvel thinks that MK and freaking Falcon stand a chance against a school filled with super-powered mutants.

I know its true. Hearing you say it though...

#14 Posted by Illuminatus (9480 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

Eh. If it was Phobos, I would be in here screaming, "LOL PHOBOS SOLOS. X-MEN AM DISAPPOINT."
#15 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

Eh. If it was Phobos, I would be in here screaming, "LOL PHOBOS SOLOS. X-MEN AM DISAPPOINT."

So proud. :') Phobos kicks ass, petty he looks like Vash the freackin' Stampede in that particular pic.

#16 Posted by Illuminatus (9480 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

So proud. :') Phobos kicks ass, petty he looks like Vash the freackin' Stampede in that particular pic.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
#17 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Tell me it ain't the truth with a straight face.

#18 Posted by Illuminatus (9480 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

It ain't the truth. 
#19 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

It ain't the truth.

Not a straight face, he's clearly smiling.

#20 Posted by daredevil21134 (10619 posts) - - Show Bio

GO MOON KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.