Moon knight in Avengers Alliance

#1 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

If everyone is interested, moon knight is in the sh*tty facebook game Avengers Alliance.

#2 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Well not really the best intro lol, but I think it's cool they made him usable.

#3 Posted by Danial79 (2347 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool picture though :)

#4 Posted by JSH92 (414 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

I actually don't play Facebook games, but if Moon Knight's in one maybe I'll start.....no, actually, I probably won't, but still, pretty cool and nice to see that he's being represented.

#5 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@JSH92 said:

lmao

I actually don't play Facebook games, but if Moon Knight's in one maybe I'll start.....no, actually, I probably won't, but still, pretty cool and nice to see that he's being represented.

Yeah, it's not worth it. It's one of those games where you have to buy in-game money with real life money.

#6 Posted by JSH92 (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@foolkiller1 said:

@JSH92 said:

lmao

Yeah, it's not worth it. It's one of those games where you have to buy in-game money with real life money.

Oh screw that lol

#7 Posted by Danial79 (2347 posts) - - Show Bio

@JSH92 said:

@foolkiller1 said:

@JSH92 said:

lmao

Oh screw that lol

You can earn in-game money by playing, but it takes a lot more time to accumulate.

#8 Posted by jkeener71 (75 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79 said:

Cool picture though :)

Indeed it is. 
#9 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Great ,i hope it's for 90 command points ,not another damn special operation.

#10 Posted by Danial79 (2347 posts) - - Show Bio

I ran this game the other day, after giving up on it months ago, and there was sadly no Moon Knight. He must have been a limited time thing :(

#11 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

I ran this game the other day, after giving up on it months ago, and there was sadly no Moon Knight. He must have been a limited time thing :(

I don't think he's available yet.

#12 Posted by Danial79 (2347 posts) - - Show Bio

@foolkiller1 said:

@Danial79 said:

I don't think he's available yet.

On one hand, that's good news, but on the other hand, it means I have to keep checking back :/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.