Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1414 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Moon Knight future appearances?

G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By G Bird

Is there a way to find out ahead of time when Moon Knight (or any particular character) is gonna be appearing in a comic? I strive to collect every issue Moon Knight appears in but I just recently found out he appeared in Deadpool #27, Chaos War #1, and Heroic Age Super Heroes #1 and I had no idea. I thought it would be nice if I could find out ahead of time if he's going to appear in comics that way when I go to the comic shop I can grab them if they aren't part of my pull list selection.

Avatar image for bearded_justice
    Bearded Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Bearded Justice
    @G Bird:
    wow you're a diehard fan.  at one point i thought about collecting every issue he's in, and then i realized that i dont have the money.  haha. 
    as far as i know, there's no way of knowing for sure what issues he'll be in, unless there's an ad or something that announces what he'll appear in.  i mean, marvel will probably let you know every issue that wolverine will appear in, but moon knight?  again, i really dont know cause i never looked into it.
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By G Bird

Well I know there's no way I can afford to collect every single issue he's in, but I try at least. I have a lot of the old ones and just about everything since 2006 I think. I recently got all the West Coast Avengers issues he was in for only $40 so that was pretty awesome!

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @G Bird said:
    " Well I know there's no way I can afford to collect every single issue he's in, but I try at least. I have a lot of the old ones and just about everything since 2006 I think. I recently got all the West Coast Avengers issues he was in for only $40 so that was pretty awesome! "
    That's actually awesome. Moon Knight has become a major enough character so that fans can realistically say "he's in too many issues to have them all"
    morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    Moon Knight will also get a new on-going by Bendis and Alex Maleev, starting early 2011.
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @Morpheus_ said:
    " Moon Knight will also get a new on-going by Bendis and Alex Maleev, starting early 2011. "
    Yeah, we kinda already discussed this in another topic
    morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    @ReverseNegative said:
    " @Morpheus_ said:
    " Moon Knight will also get a new on-going by Bendis and Alex Maleev, starting early 2011. "
    Yeah, we kinda already discussed this in another topic "
    Sorry, I hadn't noticed it.
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @Morpheus_ said:
    " @ReverseNegative said:
    " @Morpheus_ said:
    Yeah, we kinda already discussed this in another topic "
    Sorry, I hadn't noticed it. "
    No prob
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By DanialCarroll

I was wanting to get Marvel Knights, but found out that it's not in TPB or HC yet :(

ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @Danial79 said:

" I was wanting to get Marvel Knights, but found out that it's not in TPB or HC yet :( "

Speaking of Marvel Knights, has anyone heard about the Marvel Knights Animated Series? I heard that when it's aired Moon Knight will be making an appearance.
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By G Bird
    @ReverseNegative said:
    " @Danial79 said:

" I was wanting to get Marvel Knights, but found out that it's not in TPB or HC yet :( "

Speaking of Marvel Knights, has anyone heard about the Marvel Knights Animated Series? I heard that when it's aired Moon Knight will be making an appearance. "
    If it does get made, which I've only heard rumors about, I heard he will be on the team, not just making an appearance.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @G Bird said:
    " @ReverseNegative said:
    " @Danial79 said:

Speaking of Marvel Knights, has anyone heard about the Marvel Knights Animated Series? I heard that when it's aired Moon Knight will be making an appearance. "
    If it does get made, which I've only heard rumors about, I heard he will be on the team, not just making an appearance. "

Can you say 'EPIC WIN'?
    Avatar image for bearded_justice
    Bearded Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bearded Justice

whoa that sounds pretty cool!
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @G Bird said:
    " @ReverseNegative said:
    " @Danial79 said:

If it does get made, which I've only heard rumors about, I heard he will be on the team, not just making an appearance. "
    Can you say 'EPIC WIN'? "
    EPIC WIN
    McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By McJawsh

WINSAUCE!

McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By McJawsh

Also if you constantly check his page on comicvine it usually shows his most recent appearances.  So I guess you could follow that closely and get them as soon as you find out.

G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By G Bird
    @McJawsh said:
    " Also if you constantly check his page on comicvine it usually shows his most recent appearances.  So I guess you could follow that closely and get them as soon as you find out. "
    Yeah that's how I found out about him appearing in the two Deadpool issues and stuff. I just wish there was a way I could find out ahead of time before the issues actually come out. Oh well, this way will have to work for now.
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ReverseNegative

@McJawsh
    said:
    "WINSAUCE! "
    McJawsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By McJawsh

Yeah sorry about that.  I know the marvel wikia gives actual dates if you at least know which comic he is appearing in.  Like if you type in Shadowland Moon Knight in search it'll give you each issue and their release dates (it had all three dates before the first one came out).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.