Moon Knight fan page

Posted by daarkanjel (65 posts) - - Show Bio

i have  a MK fan page which i post updates/pix/etc of my favorite comic character, feel free to check it out on myspace at: 

http://www.myspace.com/0moonknight0

enjoy  -daarkanjel

#1 Posted by G Bird (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool man, I wish it was facebook though cuz nobody uses myspace anymore.

#2 Posted by Bearded Justice (751 posts) - - Show Bio
@G Bird said:
"Cool man, I wish it was facebook though cuz nobody uses myspace anymore. "

i believe there is a facebook fan page for moon knight.  i "liked" it back when i had a fb, or was a member or whatever
#3 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Icon (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool page.:]

#5 Posted by daarkanjel (65 posts) - - Show Bio

thx, i try to keep it as up to date as possible, any tidbits i catch of MK get posted there, and i'm always adding pix to the photo galleries.

#6 Posted by Danial79 (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it a little hard to navigate. It just seems like a whole lot of cover images.

#7 Posted by daarkanjel (65 posts) - - Show Bio

it's a myspace page, you only get your front page, blogspace and photo galleries, so there are links on the blogs relating to the topics, and a few links to MK fan hubs on the front page, i realize it's limited, but it's the only way to make the best use of the site.  all links are posted above the pix in the blogs, feel free to check them out.

#8 Posted by markelliotbergman (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Save Moon Knight

https://www.facebook.com/groups/268929536513205/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_r2j

#9 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight is awesome

Sadly, I have no Myspace so I can't like it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.