Moon Knight Fan Film

#1 Edited by ScrubbedOut (35 posts) - - Show Bio

So, every other day I google Moon Knight with the filters of being updated in the past week on.. Hoping there would be news of my favorite heroes return. (Other than "The Age of Ultron" which was just released) Anyways... I stumbled across this..

It's currently crowd funding. I hope it turns out as well as The Punisher one. If you haven't seen it I'll put the video

Here's the direct link to there project if you wish to fund their efforts. http://igg.me/at/moon-knight

#2 Posted by Danial79 (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard about this, but the "teaser trailer" they produced was just someone reading The Bottom intro over a clip of a lunar eclipse, which came across as pretty amateur to me. Best of luck to them though. If they get the funding and make the movie, I hope, for their sake, it's at least of Dirty Laundry's quality, or everyone will just scoff at it being a "fan film".

#3 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6611 posts) - - Show Bio

looks cool.

#4 Edited by Teerack (5812 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. Although the really awful teaser is probably killing their jump start >.<

#5 Posted by CyberWarrior (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this is something nice ! A movie of Moon Knight !

I hope this is going to be the awesome movie this great character deserves, and the one so long waited by fans.

#6 Posted by ScrubbedOut (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Put a direct link into the OP for those who wish to help fund this project. =]

#7 Posted by Danial79 (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

@CyberWarrior said:

Now this is something nice ! A movie of Moon Knight !

I hope this is going to be the awesome movie this great character deserves, and the one so long waited by fans.

It's only going to be a short film, but still, I hope t turns out cool :)

#8 Posted by CyberWarrior (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

@CyberWarrior said:

Now this is something nice ! A movie of Moon Knight !

I hope this is going to be the awesome movie this great character deserves, and the one so long waited by fans.

It's only going to be a short film, but still, I hope t turns out cool :)

Me too:)

But is the movie going to be animated or not ?

#9 Posted by Danial79 (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

@CyberWarrior said:

@Danial79 said:

@CyberWarrior said:

Now this is something nice ! A movie of Moon Knight !

I hope this is going to be the awesome movie this great character deserves, and the one so long waited by fans.

It's only going to be a short film, but still, I hope t turns out cool :)

Me too:)

But is the movie going to be animated or not ?

On their Indiegogo page, they mention making costumes, so it's definitely going to be live-action :)

#10 Posted by CyberWarrior (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

@CyberWarrior said:

@Danial79 said:

@CyberWarrior said:

Now this is something nice ! A movie of Moon Knight !

I hope this is going to be the awesome movie this great character deserves, and the one so long waited by fans.

It's only going to be a short film, but still, I hope t turns out cool :)

Me too:)

But is the movie going to be animated or not ?

On their Indiegogo page, they mention making costumes, so it's definitely going to be live-action :)

But did they say the release date ?

#11 Posted by Danial79 (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

@CyberWarrior: Not that I can see.

#12 Posted by CyberWarrior (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

@CyberWarrior: Not that I can see.

Thats too bad !

I gust can't wait too see this film ! :)

#13 Posted by DeviantChildren (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Everyone! Writer/Director Nicholas Ortiz of MOON KNIGHT: BLOOD & SILVER here! Just wanted to let you all know that we are in the last 2 weeks of the indiegogo campaign and have raised 1,240.00 of the 2,200.00 dollars needed! Deadline for any further donations is April 10th, cuz we begin preproduction April 12. We are still looking for more help, Donating is easy and safe through Indiegogo. And don't forget to share with everyone, a chance to be a part of the very first LIVE ACTION MOON KNIGHT FAN FILM! ANd stay tuned as we will be releasing 2 more videos, the next one being showcasing the fight choreography. Thank you all for the support so far. Links can be found at the end of youtube vid.http://youtu.be/IHPNb63abyw

#14 Posted by DeviantChildren (18 posts) - - Show Bio

New Video, with Demo Fight Choreography! Campaign link at the end!

#15 Posted by CyberWarrior (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

New Video, with Demo Fight Choreography! Campaign link at the end!

... not bad... not bad at all. But may I ask: what is a teenage girl doing at fight horeography ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.