Moon Knight Comic Idea

#1 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Might make this into a webcomic, cause I'm not well known enough to start with Marvel right away. 

Here it is: 

Moon Knight has been sane for quite a while. He's getting a good reputation from other superheroes and everything, so it's all cool. Until Khonshu comes back. Khonshu is frustrated with Shadow Kight because he can't get anything done like Marc could. So he start giving Marc nightmares, trying to force him back to serve him. Marc denies him several times. Eventually, he travels to Egypt in the Moon Copter as Moon Knight and returns to the place Khonshu first gifted him with his powers. There, he finds an entire cult devoted to serving and worshipping Khonshu. Confused, the members of the cult see Moon Knight in his costume and think he is the true Khonshu. After a while, Marc explains to the people about his expierences with Khonshu, and tell him of Khonshu's true face. They accuse him of blasphemy and banish him from Egypt. But it didn't end there. Khonshu recruited the leader of the cult and gave him the powers. Calling himself Eclipse, the new recruit wanders New York, finding Shadow Knight. Khonshu tells Eclipse that Shadow Knight is useless, so Ecplipse kills Shadow Knight and absorb his powers. Eventually, the newly powered Eclipse and Moon Knight meet. They get in a fight and Eclipse beats Marc half to death before he escapes. Realising that he is not nearly trained enough to defeat Eclipse, Marc goes underground and trains until he is more skilled and agile than Daredevil. Now, he finds Eclipse and defeats him, only to have another worshipper to absorb the powers and take his place. In the end, the entire cult is able to share the powers and wages war on Moon Knight. 

What do you think? is it a good idea?

#2 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

I do like the idea of the cult, but I don't think MK would have to go to Egypt to find them. I think Khonshu would know of them, and in annoyance of Shadow Knight and Marc, grants the whole cult powers to take both of them on... or something :)

#3 Edited by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79 said:

"I do like the idea of the cult, but I don't think MK would have to go to Egypt to find them. I think Khonshu would know of them, and in annoyance of Shadow Knight and Marc, grants the whole cult powers to take both of them on... or something :) "

Marc goes to Egypt to try to get Khonshu to stop bothering him at the source. And he rercruits the guys in Egypt at that time because he finally got fet up with Marc.
#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79 said:
"I do like the idea of the cult, but I don't think MK would have to go to Egypt to find them. I think Khonshu would know of them, and in annoyance of Shadow Knight and Marc, grants the whole cult powers to take both of them on... or something :) "

This.
#5 Posted by warcorpse (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow dude pretty good.

#6 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@warcorpse said:
" Wow dude pretty good. "
Thanks. Good to see that I'm actually writing good stuff.
#7 Posted by warcorpse (433 posts) - - Show Bio

no problem

#8 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be sure to try and get this to Marvel, if I ever become a well-known comic writer. In the meantime, I'm working on getting up there.

#9 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative said:
" I'll be sure to try and get this to Marvel, if I ever become a well-known comic writer. In the meantime, I'm working on getting up there. "
Do you write? Have you seen Thoughtballoons before?
#10 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
" I'll be sure to try and get this to Marvel, if I ever become a well-known comic writer. In the meantime, I'm working on getting up there. "
Do you write? Have you seen Thoughtballoons before? "
I write my own comic. I'm currently trying to find a publisher for it.
#11 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative said:
" @Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
I write my own comic. I'm currently trying to find a publisher for it. "
I know Dark Horse take subs. The details are on their site...
#12 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
" @Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
I know Dark Horse take subs. The details are on their site... "
I'll probably go with them. They have the dark, maturity level that my comic has
#13 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative said:
" @Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
" @Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
I'll probably go with them. They have the dark, maturity level that my comic has "
Just be sure everything in there is your own IP, or they won't even touch it with a 40ft pole :)
#14 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
" @Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
" @Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
I'll probably go with them. They have the dark, maturity level that my comic has "
Just be sure everything in there is your own IP, or they won't even touch it with a 40ft pole :) "
IP? Isn't that like an internet address?
#15 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative said:
" @Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
" @Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
" @Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
Just be sure everything in there is your own IP, or they won't even touch it with a 40ft pole :) "
IP? Isn't that like an internet address? "
lol "Intellectual Property" :)
#16 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
" @Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
" @Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
" @Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
IP? Isn't that like an internet address? "
lol "Intellectual Property" :) "
Ah, yep. It's all mine. Except for a couple characters that my friend made, but he's workin' on their story with me.
#17 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative: That'd be sweet then, as long as they're listed as a co-writer ;)
#18 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79 said:
" @ReverseNegative: That'd be sweet then, as long as they're listed as a co-writer ;) "
They will be.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.