MOON KNIGHT: BLOOD & SILVER Full Trailer!

#1 Posted by DeviantChildren (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Everyone,

We are currently looking to get the current teaser trailer http://youtu.be/dVAu5mYrXCU to 1000 views, so we can release the FULL TRAILER, featuring more action and story! The film itself is poised for an October release. Thanks!

#2 Posted by CyberWarrior (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

You need a 1000? Well than we can be expecting the full trailer very soon! There's already more than 970 views)
I'm looking forwars for this for very long, hope it will be fun. I'm counting on you guys, and good luck!

#3 Posted by DeviantChildren (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: Thanks! We really want to put this up very soon because its actually kind awesome! Feel free to spread the word :D

#4 Posted by DeviantChildren (18 posts) - - Show Bio

The Teaser Trailer for MOON KNIGHT: BLOOD & SILVER has reached 1000 views!! We present to you the NEW FULL TRAILER for Deviant Children Productions newest venture, a fan film based on MARVEL COMICS own Dark Knight! Enjoy http://youtu.be/djVMDjGK8ns

#5 Posted by CyberWarrior (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad... What do you think CViners?

#6 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior said:

Overall, I thought it was pretty good, but I felt the f-bomb was unnecessary, and that the filter on the werewolf's voice comes across as "cheap". In my non-professional opinion, I think they would have been better off with just a gravelly, deep-voiced overdub.

#7 Edited by CyberWarrior (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

@danial79 said:

@cyberwarrior said:

Overall, I thought it was pretty good, but I felt the f-bomb was unnecessary, and that the filter on the werewolf's voice comes across as "cheap". In my non-professional opinion, I think they would have been better off with just a gravelly, deep-voiced overdub.

Same here. But I'd also add that the suit choise may not be exactly the right (this one is too gray instead of white and too skin-like), and that 1-sec. coloured flashback - is this... Marlene?

#8 Edited by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior said:

Same here. But I'd also add that the suit choice may not be exactly the right (this one is too gray instead of white and too skin-like), and that 1-sec. coloured flashback - is this... Marlene?

Yeah, that did seem a bit random and wasn't explained at all. I hope it's not Marlene, simply because the Moon Knight fan in me wants her to be blonde :)

For the record, they also pronounce Alraune wrong. It's AL-RAU-NEH. Not sure where they got AL-RAIN from :P

#9 Edited by CyberWarrior (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

@danial79 said:

@cyberwarrior said:

Same here. But I'd also add that the suit choice may not be exactly the right (this one is too gray instead of white and too skin-like), and that 1-sec. coloured flashback - is this... Marlene?

Yeah, that did seem a bit random and wasn't explained at all. I hope it's not Marlene, simply because the Moon Knight fan in me wants her to be blonde :)

For the record, they also pronounce Alraune wrong. It's AL-RAU-NEH. Not sure where they got AL-RAIN from :P

I also hope that she'l be blond. I could somehow live up with a non-blonde Marlene, but only if she was beautifull. Sadly, the woman displayed was pretty far from beautifull :P

#10 Posted by CyberWarrior (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

Soooooo? Anyhin' new?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.