Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1412 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Moon Knight

xRonanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

Edited By xRonanx

I really wish a writer would do Moon Knight justice, all the titles out there that I've picked up have been disappointing.  Which is too bad because I really love the character, he's easily in my top five.  Not to mention I really dig his baddies:  Werewolf by Night, Taskmaster, Bushman, etc.  It's all good fun.

the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By the referee

I don;t collect any more but when I did any Moon Knight issue was a must. I have no Idea what has presently happened to my hero but I hope where ever he is the writers are doing him justice
    Back when I collected I collected  This

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By umbrafeline

maybe you should write a letter to marvel saying such things
    xRonanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xRonanx

the referee:  I've heard his older stuff is golden, I wish I could get my hands on some!! 

umbrafeline:  I've actually just started trying my own shot at the title.  I doubt if Marvel will ever accept my submission, but I do think I could do a decent job at writing a series.  Who knows, maybe someday I will haha

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By umbrafeline
    @xRonanx:
    o_O
    xRonanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xRonanx

Haha it doesn't sound like you have much faith :P

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @xRonanx said:
    "  I've actually just started trying my own shot at the title.  I doubt if Marvel will ever accept my submission, but I do think I could do a decent job at writing a series.  Who knows, maybe someday I will haha "
    I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but Marvel don't accept submissions :/
    xRonanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xRonanx
    @Danial79:  Ah, I didn't know that.  Thank you, I guess I'll have to stick to fan fiction huh? haha :/
    Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @xRonanx said:
    "the referee:  I've heard his older stuff is golden, I wish I could get my hands on some!!  umbrafeline:  I've actually just started trying my own shot at the title.  I doubt if Marvel will ever accept my submission, but I do think I could do a decent job at writing a series.  Who knows, maybe someday I will haha "

Yeah, most of the time Marvel doesn't accept random dues off the street. What you'd have to do is work on independant comics and earn enough respect in the comic commmunity for Marvel to approach you.
    xRonanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xRonanx
    @ReverseNegative:   Well I am writing my own independent comic, so maybe there is hope yet.  Baby steps I suppose eh?
    DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By DanialCarroll
    @xRonanx
    @Danial79:  Ah, I didn't know that.  Thank you, I guess I'll have to stick to fan fiction huh? haha :/
    Yeah, Dark Horse is the only big one that accepts subs, and only if it's a creator-owned property. That means no Star Wars or AvP :P
    warcorpse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By warcorpse
    @Danial79: Really? seems all they do is movie adaptations nowadays

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.