Moon Knight #10 preview

#1 Posted by xlizen (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Found this at CBR yesterday so I figured what the heck just post it here. Go wild?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=11567

Moon Knight #10

Enlarge

Moon Knight succumbs to one of his new personalities to fight for the survival of Los Angeles!

• Once the Kingpin of LA pushes him over the edge, can Moon Knight ever come back?!

#2 Posted by Danial79 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally some acknowledgement of Marc's past. Only took 10 issues.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32047 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant believe Bendis killed Echo, what a prick he is. When is he off this book again?

#4 Posted by Danial79 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

When is he off this book again?

I think it ends at #12.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32047 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79 said:

@spiderbat87 said:

I think it ends at #12.

have you been keeping up with it? If so would you mind spoiling it for me?
#6 Posted by WildValentine (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

I cant believe Bendis killed Echo, what a prick he is. When is he off this book again?

I know, right?! I freaking love Maya Lopez. I wish she would go back to her Ronin persona and become more prominent.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32047 posts) - - Show Bio
@WildValentine said:

@spiderbat87 said:

I cant believe Bendis killed Echo, what a prick he is. When is he off this book again?

I know, right?! I freaking love Maya Lopez. I wish she would go back to her Ronin persona and become more prominent.

she was a cool ass Native American character that wasn't defined by the fact she was native american
#8 Posted by Danial79 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@Danial79 said:

@spiderbat87 said:

I think it ends at #12.

have you been keeping up with it? If so would you mind spoiling it for me?

Sadly, I have been keeping up with it, but as is Bendis' style, not much has actually happened. The 9 issues so far could probably have fit into 5 if he dialled back his sitcom banter.

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32047 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79 said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Danial79 said:

@spiderbat87 said:

I think it ends at #12.

have you been keeping up with it? If so would you mind spoiling it for me?

Sadly, I have been keeping up with it, but as is Bendis' style, not much has actually happened. The 9 issues so far could probably have fit into 5 if he dialled back his sitcom banter.

any idea what this big change he's going to do is yet?
#10 Posted by Danial79 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Is there a big change coming? Whatever it is, I hope it's reversible, because once this series is done, I'm hoping it will never be spoken of again.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32047 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79 said:

@spiderbat87: Is there a big change coming? Whatever it is, I hope it's reversible, because once this series is done, I'm hoping it will never be spoken of again.

Yea it's so big Bendis had to ask permission to do it.
#12 Posted by Danial79 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@Danial79 said:

Yea it's so big Bendis had to ask permission to do it.

Scary.

#13 Edited by xlizen (106 posts) - - Show Bio

My best guess what this "big change" Bendis is doing is probably something like Marc has been in an insane asylum the whole time and Marlene is actually a nurse there, Crawley is a patient, Gina and her boys are orderlies, and Marc got his personalities (Stephen, Jake) from observing employees at the asylum and got the avengers personalities from watching tv. God, I hope I'm wrong because that would decimate everything about Moon Knight.

On a side note, that would be an interesting concept for Marvel to do on a new character with them having Alice in Wonderland syndrome.

#14 Posted by Z3RO180 (6249 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79: lol bendis actually bendised his own work MEGALOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.