Moon Knight #10 cover

#1 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Marlene?

#2 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

i am freaking loving Maleev's covers, reminds me of Sienkiwitz (srry fr baed spilling)

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Niece.

#4 Posted by IrishX (2371 posts) - - Show Bio
@GiantsizeManThing: Echo.
#5 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the cover, I'm preferring Echo to Marlene now days.

#6 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@IrishX: I know who echo is, I was just asking cause Marlene is coming back next issue.

#7 Posted by xlizen (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is the wording for the preview:

Moon Knight succumbs to one of his new personalities to fight for the survival of Los Angeles!

• Once the Kingpin of LA pushes him over the edge, can Moon Knight ever come back?!

#8 Posted by 218Comics (191 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely love the current Moon Knight series. Even though it's not a high selling one, I really hope Marvel keeps it around.

Anyways, I would think that is Echo, who's personality Marc is apparently going to use?

#9 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope this book gets cancelled soon so that someone else can give it a crack in another few years and bring the character back to his former glory.

#10 Posted by jkeener71 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

If only his art looked that decent (and its really not that great) in the actual comic book pages, then it would be decent to look at. Unfortunately it is not.

#11 Posted by jkeener71 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Blast from the Past! Now that was a cool cover!

#12 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@jkeener71: Yeah, that's a cool cover. Wonder what Steven Platt is doing now? But this is in my opinion, the best moon knight cover ever.

#13 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79: are u kidding, this is him in his former glory!!!

i am not going back to sir whinny whinny stabby stabby

I want the hero that moonie should be

#14 Edited by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superguy0009e said:

@Danial79: are u kidding, this is him in his former glory!!!

I could just as easily post a picture of MK being king-hit by Snapdragon and then shot by the bouncer in #2. He only survived that because Echo was there. How is that any more glorious?

#15 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh. It doesn't speak to me.

#16 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@hydrabob: was about to make a crappy pictures cant talk joke

#17 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superguy0009e: So 80s moon knight is your favorite?

#18 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@GiantsizeManThing: i really like 80's mk, they did a great job making him a dark, cool hero, while making him completely different from batman

the art was cool as well, i luv sienkiwitz. saying that, i luv the series now, and i also had a love hate relationship with Vengeance of the Moon Knight

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.