MK actually made someone's list...

#1 Posted by jkeener71 (75 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@jkeener71: Can't we all just forget this damn book happened?

#3 Posted by Danial79 (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

@foolkiller1: I know I already have :P

#4 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

@foolkiller1: I know I already have :P

Really? I'm still working on it. It would be interesting to see if bendis moon knight will be version used in age of ultron.

#5 Posted by Danial79 (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

@foolkiller1: I really hope not, though he was in his recent X-Men Legacy appearance. (He defeated Rogue by overloading her with his multiple personalities. So stupid.)

#6 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

@foolkiller1: I really hope not, though he was in his recent X-Men Legacy appearance. (He defeated Rogue by overloading her with his multiple personalities. So stupid.)

Really? Damn Where's charlie houston when you need. Hell take a return from J.M. DeMatteis.

I've been meaning to ask you, would you read moon knight reinvented as a horror character? Kinda like The Shadow meets hellblazer?

#7 Posted by Danial79 (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

@foolkiller1 said:

I've been meaning to ask you, would you read moon knight reinvented as a horror character? Kinda like The Shadow meets hellblazer?

Who would he be up against? One of my favourite issues of the 2006 run is when he ran into Werewolf by Night, so if it was that sort of horror, I'd be in. If it was the demonic, mystical monsters, I don't think I would. He's not really suited to handle them and even though he has the Egyptian God aspect to him, I don't think I'd want to see him taking up magic.

#8 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

@foolkiller1 said:

Who would he be up against? One of my favourite issues of the 2006 run is when he ran into Werewolf by Night, so if it was that sort of horror, I'd be in. If it was the demonic, mystical monsters, I don't think I would. He's not really suited to handle them and even though he has the Egyptian God aspect to him, I don't think I'd want to see him taking up magic.

Well, werewolves would be one type of enemy, and maybe demons (or enemies of khonshu) would be in charge and use humans and super villains to do their bidding. It would be subtle, not in your face like hellstorm of Dr.strange would be. he also wouldn't be doing magic, since he died to become moon knight, I thought it would be fitting if he acquired ghost powers.

#9 Posted by jkeener71 (75 posts) - - Show Bio
Somewhat related. I just started dating a girl, and she tells me she loves Comic Books. So I say ever heard of Moon Knight, and of course she says, Moon who?  

DOH! 

Spreading the word about Moon Knight is my job. :)
#10 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@jkeener71 said:

Somewhat related. I just started dating a girl, and she tells me she loves Comic Books. So I say ever heard of Moon Knight, and of course she says, Moon who? DOH! Spreading the word about Moon Knight is my job. :)

Is she DC or marvel?

#11 Posted by jkeener71 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@foolkiller1 said:

@jkeener71 said:

Somewhat related. I just started dating a girl, and she tells me she loves Comic Books. So I say ever heard of Moon Knight, and of course she says, Moon who? DOH! Spreading the word about Moon Knight is my job. :)

Is she DC or marvel?

Both.

For DC she likes Batman, For Marvel she likes Thor, Avangers.

She is from Taiwan, first Asian girl I ever dated fwiw.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.