Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1414 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

June 2014 Character of the Month: Moon Knight

• 101 results
    hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Deadpoolwins23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By Deadpoolwins23
    Gutwire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpoolwins23: One man's justice is another man's crime. Moon Knight has traveled a path darker than even Batman's and he's still considered an avenger. Batman's constantly threatened and often interrupted by his sense of justice. Don't bother compairing apples and oranges here. Spector won fair and square. Give him his moonlight.

Avatar image for the_kid_lantern
    The_Kid_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm disappointed with the options honestly. I know the site favors Marvel moreso than DC, but really.... Catwoman and Catman were the only other anti-heroes you could think of? The fact Midnighter and Grifter were both skipped over in favor of options like X-23, Catman, and Elektra makes me : / these character of the month votes. You could have just handed it to Wolverine and not had X-23 on the list, was that too easy?

And what about all the anti-heroes from Dynamite? I know Green Hornet doesn't actually kill people with his gun but he operates like he's a criminal, does that not count? Or would that be an anti-villain? IDK but.... these votes need better variety!

~KL~

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.