Heroes For Hire #1

#1 Posted by Chickenmonkey707 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a great issue, and the best I've seen a writer handle Moon Knight in a long time. Did you guys like it?

#2 Posted by warcorpse (433 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved it. To be honest I was only expecting one or two panels for moon knight.
#3 Posted by Chickenmonkey707 (39 posts) - - Show Bio
@warcorpse: 
Haha me too, but I was pleasantly surprised. Great stuff, hope he keeps getting page time!
#4 Posted by Jake Fury (18629 posts) - - Show Bio

Did MK actually get to speak?
#5 Posted by Chickenmonkey707 (39 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: 
Yep! Quite a bit, actually! It's worth picking up.
#6 Posted by G Bird (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

It was frickin awesome and was my favorite comic from the 9 that I got last week! This new Heroes For Hire looks like it'll be pretty epic! I loved Moon Knight's role in it, they did him perfectly. I can't wait to pick up issue #2!

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio

The comic was pretty weak.I'm not going to judge the whole series on 1 issue though.I'm glad The Punisher and Ghost Rider didn't show up..they don't belong.

#8 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Moon Knight even for hire? Steven Grant is a billionaire!    

#9 Posted by G Bird (1280 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danial79 said:
" Why is Moon Knight even for hire? Steven Grant is a billionaire!     "
It's not just about money, they trade information and do jobs for each other. Moon Knight didn't like drugs on the streets, so Misty Knight brought him into the job to help get this drug kingpin shut down.
#10 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

This issue was so amazingly awesome. Moon Knight's part was the best.

#11 Posted by NYStreets09e (159 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Elektra involvement in it, taking down Atlantis guy...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.