Does Moon Knight have a chance?

#1 Edited by ScrubbedOut (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Moon Knight have a chance to appear in the new Avengers movie in 2015?

Avengers: The Age of Ultron

I'm hoping he's in it. Obviously it wouldn't be a huge role or anything but maybe one scene.. What do you guys think? I doubt it's going to follow the comic story line, though. So the chances are less than slim.

Edit: Upon more digging for the movie.. I found out that it's not going to be based off of the current event. It's actually going to be Ultron's origin story... without Hank Pym.

#2 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt it. He's a niche character that is very similar to Batman and the multiple personality thing might be hard to do in film.

#3 Posted by CyberWarrior (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not going to tell how pleased would I be even by a minor appearence. I am gonna say that this is not happening. MK is too complicated as a character so that he could just appear on the font and fade away. So why would the makers even bother trying!? Anyway, they never make him justice so...

#4 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he will have a single movie eventually, but not Avengers. When Marvel begins to run out of ideas for movies, Moon Knight will get his chance. And yes @cyberwarrior I think a Moon Knight movie is a good thing.

#5 Posted by CyberWarrior (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he will have a single movie eventually, but not Avengers. When Marvel begins to run out of ideas for movies, Moon Knight will get his chance. And yes @cyberwarrior I think a Moon Knight movie is a good thing.

I didn't say a Moon Knight movie would be a bad thing! :) It would be mindblowing! I just mean that he won't have an appearence in Avengers 2...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.