Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1412 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Does Moon Knight have a chance?

ScrubbedOut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ScrubbedOut

Does Moon Knight have a chance to appear in the new Avengers movie in 2015?

Avengers: The Age of Ultron

I'm hoping he's in it. Obviously it wouldn't be a huge role or anything but maybe one scene.. What do you guys think? I doubt it's going to follow the comic story line, though. So the chances are less than slim.

Edit: Upon more digging for the movie.. I found out that it's not going to be based off of the current event. It's actually going to be Ultron's origin story... without Hank Pym.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I doubt it. He's a niche character that is very similar to Batman and the multiple personality thing might be hard to do in film.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not going to tell how pleased would I be even by a minor appearence. I am gonna say that this is not happening. MK is too complicated as a character so that he could just appear on the font and fade away. So why would the makers even bother trying!? Anyway, they never make him justice so...

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I think he will have a single movie eventually, but not Avengers. When Marvel begins to run out of ideas for movies, Moon Knight will get his chance. And yes @cyberwarrior I think a Moon Knight movie is a good thing.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he will have a single movie eventually, but not Avengers. When Marvel begins to run out of ideas for movies, Moon Knight will get his chance. And yes @cyberwarrior I think a Moon Knight movie is a good thing.

I didn't say a Moon Knight movie would be a bad thing! :) It would be mindblowing! I just mean that he won't have an appearence in Avengers 2...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.