Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1414 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Daken: Dark Wolverine #14 preview (yes this is relevant)

xlizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xlizen

I found a preview for Daken: Dark Wolverine #14 featuring Moon Knight and I believe 15 has Moon Knight as well. As much as I do not like Moon Knight's Cap Spiderine identities, this looks hilarious and awesome!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=9730

Daken: Dark Wolverine #14

Enlarge

Daken's battle with MOON KNIGHT concludes. When Daken came to Los Angeles he believed that the position of West Coast Kingpin was there for the taking. But the City Of Angels has a new crime lord, the 'Claws' serial killer continues to cause carnage in the dark areas of the Hollywood Hills and the Heat drug's grip on Daken is growing daily, scarring his mind and body. The perfect time, then, for Daken to find himself battling the Avenger with multiple personalities, Moon Knight. Can they discover who the new King of Los Angeles crime is? And will Daken's mind survive the experience?

Avatar image for giantsizemanthing
    GiantsizeManThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By GiantsizeManThing

@xlizen: Moon knight said "Bub" That is NOT awesome.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By DanialCarroll

@GiantsizeManThing said:

No, it is not.

I like the cover though. Has Moon Knight even used a single crescent dart in the new run?

greenlucario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By greenlucario

@Danial79: I don't think so. I doubt he's used any crescent darts or any of his classic weapons. It's a real shame when people mess with a great character like that.

greenlucario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By greenlucario

@Danial79: I don't think so. I doubt he's used any crescent darts, or for that matter any of his classic weapons. It's a real shame when people mess with a truly great character.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

smh

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

@GiantsizeManThing said:

Using the term "Bub" is all it took for MK to convince Daken, he is Wolverine lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.