costume for that moon knight fan film

#1 Posted by foolkiller1 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

According the the facebook page it's incomplete. All things considered it looks pretty good.

#2 Posted by Danial79 (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really digging it. But then again, there's not really much you can do when the costume is a white bodystocking with a cape and hood :P

#3 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

...I'm sorry to say,but Moon Knight actually has fans?

#4 Posted by Veshark (8481 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh...not really feeling it.

KILL THE BLASPHEMER.

#5 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@cameron83 said:

KILL THE BLASPHEMER.

#6 Posted by CyberWarrior (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Great suit! Looks like these guys really love the character. Make a nice belt and it'l be OK.

#7 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4803 posts) - - Show Bio

He should have a black mask or something to cover his face. Without that, he's just gonna look like some rich, pissed-off psycho in a hood.

#8 Edited by CyberWarrior (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

He should have a black mask or something to cover his face. Without that, he's just gonna look like some rich, pissed-off psycho in a hood.

Your' reading my mind bro.

#9 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

ya give him a belt and i think it will be perfect. (maybe not soo skin like) but overall that is a sick job on the costume and I can't wait to see what you guys do with one of my favorite characters.

#10 Posted by CyberWarrior (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw their facebook page. I have a feeling they didn't change anything in the suit before filming...

#11 Edited by DeviantChildren (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey All!

Sorry for the absence, been working hard on MOON KNIGHT BLOOD & SILVER. ANy way, here is a still of the final costume!

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27199 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey All!

Sorry for the absence, been working hard on MOON KNIGHT BLOOD & SILVER. ANy way, here is a still of the final costume!

looks a lot better here, pretty cool

#13 Posted by DeviantChildren (18 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by CyberWarrior (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey All!

Fix the cape and it'll be pErfect :)

#15 Posted by CyberWarrior (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, the first trailer for MOON KNIGHT will screen at Tribeca Cinemas on April the 20th for the premier of "KUNG FU BUM" a short film by Chopstick Grafitti with fight choreo provided by us, Deviant Children Productions. On April 21st, we will release the trailer online! Follow us on Facebook and Youtube as we start releasing more and more footage from the film itself.

https://www.facebook.com/DeviantChildrenProd

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWRiGOlcy6z5kwJKwcpOBJA

Holy **** ! Can't wait for april!

#16 Edited by tparks (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Marc Spector basically just a pissed off psycho in a hood?

#17 Posted by Z3RO180 (5941 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: You pretty much hit the nail on the head :P

#18 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29330 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey All!

Looks f**king great, dude.

#19 Posted by CyberWarrior (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

People! Is the movie gonna be black and white or somethin?

#20 Posted by DeviantChildren (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: Yes, its in black and white.... and RED! Its gonna quite bloody. Also, I lied, its actually August 21st that the trailer premieres, thats this wednesday!

#21 Posted by CyberWarrior (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: Yes, its in black and white.... and RED! Its gonna quite bloody. Also, I lied, its actually August 21st that the trailer premieres, thats this wednesday!

Black, white and red? Well, that ain't new to me :)

August 21st guys! This wednesday!

#22 Posted by DeviantChildren (18 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by CyberWarrior (1067 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by SonOfHellstorm (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@cameron83 said:

KILL THE BLASPHEMER.

I second that!

#25 Edited by CyberWarrior (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@cameron83 said:

KILL THE BLASPHEMER.

I second that!

I... triple that?

#26 Posted by bpears (5 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy that plays him should be ripped buff, but hey, I'll take any moon knight film I can get. Looks good regardless though.

#27 Edited by DeviantChildren (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@bpears: We actually thought about what kind of body type Moon Knight should be and we based his physique on that of a middle weight boxer or mma fighter , which is more lean than bulky. It also was based on that our fight choreographer Orlando Cruz, who is wearing the costume, is a former boxer and MMA combatant. And even though the costume is airbrushed, Orlando was wearing it when we put it on, so in reality, that is all him in the suit. Thanks for compliment.

#28 Edited by CyberWarrior (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@bpears: We actually thought about what kind of body type Moon Knight should be and we based his physique on that of a middle weight boxer or mma fighter , which is more lean than bulky. It also was based on that our fight choreographer Orlando Cruz, who is wearing the costume, is a former boxer and MMA combatant. And even though the costume is airbrushed, Orlando was wearing it when we put it on, so in reality, that is all him in the suit. Thanks for compliment.

Orlando Cruz? Interesting...

#29 Posted by Mitrageist (7148 posts) - - Show Bio

"Someone has to do the fun stuff."

Damn. Interest just skyrocketed.

#30 Edited by CyberWarrior (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

"Someone has to do the fun stuff."

Damn. Interest just skyrocketed.

Yeah. That citation was just great!

#31 Posted by DeviantChildren (18 posts) - - Show Bio

The Teaser Trailer for MOON KNIGHT: BLOOD & SILVER has reached 1000 views!! We present to you the NEW FULL TRAILER for Deviant Children Productions newest venture, a fan film based on MARVEL COMICS own Dark Knight! Enjoyhttp://youtu.be/djVMDjGK8ns

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.