Awesome Moon Knight Mini-Bust

#1 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally I wouldn't post about comic merch, but I got one today (for Valentine's Day) that I thought you guys might appreciate. As I'm sure you've found, Moon Knight merch is pretty hard to come by, but we found this 7" mini-bust at a local gaming store...

Pretty sweet, right? The only other MK mercy I have is a Super Hero Squad figurine as well as a pewter one my friend ordered from France or something. Anyway, if any of you are looking for your own, the company that makes it is called Gentle Giant, and they have plenty of other great sculpts for perusal.

#2 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I forgot to mention it's a Limited Edition too, with only 600 having been made :)

#3 Posted by Hit_Monkey (887 posts) - - Show Bio

@danial79: You got a Moon Knight bust for Valentines Day?? You sir, lead a charmed life. The only thing I ever get on Valentines day (if anything) is a lot poorer. :D

#4 Posted by CyberWarrior (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet it is. Happy for you) It really is a rare bust.

#5 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33432 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.