Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1412 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

A good Moon Knight article.

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By foolkiller1
    jkeener71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jkeener71

@foolkiller1:

Thank for the article. MK needs to be more than a blip.With that said I looking forward to more Moon Knight in the future, and hopefully way beyond being a blip.

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By foolkiller1

@jkeener71: No Problem. You hear about The Avengers relaunch by Jonathan Hickman? He said his roster will be over 18 characters, mostly D-B list. There's a good chance moon knight will appear.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DanialCarroll

@foolkiller1 said:

@jkeener71: No Problem. You hear about The Avengers relaunch by Jonathan Hickman? He said his roster will be over 18 characters, mostly D-B list. There's a good chance moon knight will appear.

That was the first thing I thought of too :) It would be awesome. I think he needs to be in a team book and I'd be interested to see what Hickman would do with him.

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By foolkiller1

@Danial79 said:

@foolkiller1 said:

That was the first thing I thought of too :) It would be awesome. I think he needs to be in a team book and I'd be interested to see what Hickman would do with him.

Agreed. Hickman does espionage well and moon knight could fall into that category.

xlizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xlizen

Oh Moon Knight, I miss you. I hope he at least has a mini for the ultron war arc that is coming someday.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By DanialCarroll

I was lucky in that when I first started getting into Moon Knight, this board was absolutely buzzing with activity. Now it's all but dead :(

JSH92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By JSH92

Thanks for the article. Moon Knight is my favorite comic book character. Not exactly sure how I'd feel about him being on the Avengers, but something is better than nothing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.