A good Moon Knight article.

#1 Posted by foolkiller1 (226 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by jkeener71 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@foolkiller1:

Thank for the article. MK needs to be more than a blip.With that said I looking forward to more Moon Knight in the future, and hopefully way beyond being a blip.

#3 Posted by foolkiller1 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@jkeener71: No Problem. You hear about The Avengers relaunch by Jonathan Hickman? He said his roster will be over 18 characters, mostly D-B list. There's a good chance moon knight will appear.

#4 Posted by Danial79 (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

@foolkiller1 said:

@jkeener71: No Problem. You hear about The Avengers relaunch by Jonathan Hickman? He said his roster will be over 18 characters, mostly D-B list. There's a good chance moon knight will appear.

That was the first thing I thought of too :) It would be awesome. I think he needs to be in a team book and I'd be interested to see what Hickman would do with him.

#5 Posted by foolkiller1 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

@foolkiller1 said:

That was the first thing I thought of too :) It would be awesome. I think he needs to be in a team book and I'd be interested to see what Hickman would do with him.

Agreed. Hickman does espionage well and moon knight could fall into that category.

#6 Posted by xlizen (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Moon Knight, I miss you. I hope he at least has a mini for the ultron war arc that is coming someday.

#7 Posted by Danial79 (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

I was lucky in that when I first started getting into Moon Knight, this board was absolutely buzzing with activity. Now it's all but dead :(

#8 Posted by JSH92 (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the article. Moon Knight is my favorite comic book character. Not exactly sure how I'd feel about him being on the Avengers, but something is better than nothing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.