peteparker's Moon Knight #4 review

Dislike the mainstream characters? This book's for you!

Other reviews for Moon Knight #4

Knight Shift?! 0

Possible spoilers  Well, I may as well start off with the bad news for those fans of last issue: Buck Lime fails to make an appearance in this issue of Moon Knight. Not that it really matters, because this issue of Moon Knight makes up for last issue's slight slow down in pace. Here, we get to see Echo and Moon Knight having a date stopped by the interference of Night Shift.  From there, (about 5-6 pages into the story?) the action doesn't let up. It's great to see the two get interrupted so une...

Gorgeous 0

I've been away from comics for a long time and missed a lot of the talent development since, jeez, the 90s. Until I picked up Moon Knight #1 last week I'd never heard of Alex Maleev, but I'm a huge fan now. Wow.Maleev has a rough style that normally doesn't resonate with me, but unlike a lot of other rough styles, the lines are really tight and clean. I dunno how better to describe it, but Moon Knight is blessed with a style that is perfect for expressing the dark and gritty nature of the book, ...