Pulsar is cool???

#1 Edited by Teerack (5325 posts) - - Show Bio

I have never really liked Monica, but the way she looks and the way she's been acting in Captain Marvel 7-8 is really starting to make me like her.

You guys think there will be any chance of her being a relevant character again? Or do you think she'll just continue to be neglected?

I'm thinking i could see her being on one of the avengers teams considering almost every base avenger will have their own team now.

#2 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i would like to see her on an avengers team. i think she's interesting too.

#3 Posted by judasnixon (6182 posts) - - Show Bio

I rather see her back in Nextwave.

#4 Posted by micahparadise (480 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wish they would give her a cool uniform. She's really a power house and should look the part

#5 Edited by Teerack (5325 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6093 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

@micahparadise: I think her current costume is really cool.

Same here. I like the combination of casual and superhero clothes. I'd love it if she was on an Avengers team again.

#7 Edited by Icarusflies (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

I rather see her back in Nextwave.

Ditto.

#8 Posted by Teerack (5325 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: I'm hoping maybe after Age of Ultron because she's one of the people in the main surviving group.

#9 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6093 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: I hope so, but I'm not sure what title she'd end up in.

#10 Edited by Teerack (5325 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6093 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by micahparadise (480 posts) - - Show Bio

This artist made her first costume look great!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.