Follow

Mon-El

Character » Mon-El appears in 818 issues.

Lar Gand was an explorer from the planet Daxam who sacrificed himself to save Earth. Lar, whom came to be known as Mon-El, was a member of the Justice League and friend of Superman in the modern era and is a member of the Legion of Superheroes in the future.

Mon-El Comics & Where is he?

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By saoakden

Superman is one of my favorite characters of all time. I have grown to respect his supporting cast & some of his enemies. One of the supporting cast members that caught my eye was Mon-El. Mon-El is like Superman but different due to being from a different planet & having different weakness. I think he is a pretty well respected character. From meeting Superboy to joining the Legion, being revamped a couple times, to protecting Metropolis while Superman is away to joining the Justice League to being back into the Phantom Zone then joing the Green Lantern Corps.

So I was wondering two different things.

1. What are some good comics to read that involve Mon-El.
    2. What happen to Mon-El in the New 52? Is he going to be appearing anytime soon in the Legion Comics or sometime in the Superman Comics?

I can possibly see him appearing in Action Comics or in Superman but will see. Hopefully they bring back like they can hopefully back Ben Reilly.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kallarkz

Mon-El is currently one of the stars of Legion Of Superheroes sir. But he is no longer a GL.

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By saoakden

Thanks a lot.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

He is/was leading the Legion of Superheros 

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By saoakden

Thanks for the info, Honestly I haven't been following the Legion of Superheroes before. Now I might just to see how they are. Kinda like how I really didn't follow Wonder Woman.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By PowerHerc

Mon-El is the leader and most powerful member of the Legion of Superheroes. He no longer has a Green Lantern Ring.

This is as it should be.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.