So cute she can be my little sister.

#1 Posted by Old Lace (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Of all sentient beings in the marvel universe , no one is adorable as Molly Hayes. I can't think of any character that make me say "Aaawwwwww... So cute"

Is hard to believe she is still alive in a life that can easily have you kill. It worries me what may

happen to little Molly. But She can survive and as proven it.. like the time she got lost and defeated a child slave owner.

#2 Posted by pixelyzed (99 posts) - - Show Bio

i couldnt agree more lke she is my favorite character in marvel rite now i must say she is so adorable!

#3 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

Love her character, but idk if I would want her as my little sister. Get her upset and she can snap your neck in a heartbeat. ^^'

#4 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

she is really cute its hard to believe that a little girl like her would possess Herculean strength

#5 Posted by girl_Justice (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like her as my little sister....better than the current one anyway.

#6 Posted by GammaGirl (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Molly is just all kinds of awesome.  Following all the issues you can see her age just a tiny little bit.  Age is something that marvel often ignores so I'm glad to see it being depicted.

#7 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Molly is the cutest character ever!

=]

#8 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@Desilation:  I just agree with you she the first marvel character I consider cute
#9 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngelFrost said:

Yeah, Molly is the cutest character ever!=]

seconded.... d'awwwwwww

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.