Question about Molecule Man

Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is he compared to Pre Retcon Beyonder?

Could he beat Silver Surfer?

Has he ever altered the Silver Surfer's surfboard, or mjolnir, or Captain America's vibranium shield?

Any good Molecule Man comics?

#1 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Molecule man is one of those characters who in reality has powers that could down damn near anyone. He was pretty cool in the dark avengers i guess before falling to Sentry after he found out he could also control molecules.

#2 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Got it.

#3 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

I know. But I put it on the battle forum because I wanted to know more about Molecule Man's powers and abilities before I make a mismatch.

#5 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been wondering the same things about molecule man, would love to see some awesome scans

#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Moving to the Molecule Man forum.

#7 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger said:

I have been wondering the same things about molecule man, would love to see some awesome scans

It's been stated he fought Pre Retcon Beyonder to a standstill(and the fight was felt by every being on every world in every dimension).

Btw, PRB:

• repelled Galactus like a bug
  • power was millions upon millions, if not billions, of times more powerful than the entire multiverse.
  • had more energy than Galactu's Taa 2 ship.
  • Solo'd Celestials.
  • Although I don't have scans and was wondering if anyone does.
#8 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99:

Thats insane O_O

#9 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger said:

@majestic99:

Thats insane O_O

Galactus's Taa 2 ship I believe is the size of an entire galaxy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.